T W E N T Y - T W O

-Next Day (Monday)-

We finished breakfast and now I'm sitting down on the couch. Zayn's family is here, taking in the big belly. Zayn put Hudson on my lap to go use the restroom. I swear these two are best friends. Wali took a seat next to me and Hudson carefully watched. She put her hand on my belly and he barked at her. "Hudson, sit." I said and he did. "Your very own child protector." Said Trish. "Yeah." I said smiling at Hud. The door swung open and the familiar voices rushed in. Niall immediately took Hudson and hugged me. The others took their time rubbing my belly. They greeted both families before taking a seat anywhere.

"Alright, lets get down to business." Said Zayn. "Stephanie is my maid of honor. My bridesmaids are Doniya, Waliyha, Sophia and Eleanor. Safaa is my flower girl." I said. "As for me, I love all of you, but Harry, would you be my best man?" Zayn asked him and his eyes immediately lit up. "YES! YES I WOULD!" He said. "And for you 3, would you be my groomsmen?" He asked and they said yeah. "So I need one more guy for Waliyha." He said. "Wait, partners?" Asked Sophia. "I'm going in order of how we're going to walk in. Stephanie and Harry. Waliyha and some guy. Doniya and Niall. Eleanor and Louis. Sophia and Liam." I said.

"Why don't we ask your cousin Nathan?" Suggested Zayn. Out of all my cousins, I'm closer with Nate. He's like a brother to me. "Oh yeah! Wali would you be comfortable with Nate?" I asked since he's older than her by a couple years. "Yeah!" She said. I dialed his number and asked which he was more than happy to be apart of our wedding. "Colors?" Asked Eleanor. "A shade of pink." I said. "When is the wedding?" Asked Lou. "We were thinking a couple months after the babe is born so I could lose the baby weight. But for now, just booking a venue, getting everything ready. Boys with their fittings. Girls with theirs." I said. "How long have you been planning this?" Asked Sophia. "Yesterday." I said. "Wow.. you have so much already planned." She said and I laughed.

"We want pizza." I blurted. "We?" Asked Liam. "The babe and I." I said patting my belly. "I'll call the pizza delivery." Said dad. "Love you Kev!" I said as he walked out to make the call. I walked upstairs and changed my shirt then put a sweater over it. I walked down and nodded at Zayn. "Guys.. we have something to tell you.. it has to do with our child." Said Zayn. "Oh my God, don't tell me you lost it." Said Trish putting her hand over her heart. "Yesterday during our ultrasound, the doctor found something." I said. "What?" Asked everyone.

I unzipped my jacket revealing my shirt. "We're having twins!" I said and their jaws dropped. "Wait seriously!?" Asked Steohanie. "Yeah!" I said and they hugged us. "No wonder your stomach is so huge!" Said Louis. "Gee thanks Lou." I said and he hugged me. We all got to tweeting saying I was having twin and that it wasn't a joke.

-Next Day (Tuesday)-

*If you lost track, Eris is 4 months and 3 weeks pregnant at this point*

"Are you sure babe?" Asked Zayn. "Yeah, it'll only be 3 and a half months." I said. "I know, but I cant be away from you and my babies and Hudson that long." He said. "I know babe, but you have to. I'll be here when you get back with double the stomach." I said walking Zayn to the door. They are going on tour and he's basically missing half of the pregnancy but I'll have both of my mommies here so it's fine. Everyone else already said bye to the babes and I. "I love you my little angels." He said kissing my belly. "I love you princess." He said kissing me. He walked out to the car and gave me one last wave.

-3 & 1/2 Months Later-

*Eris - 8 month pregnant*

My boys are back. They've been over me like flies all morning but not annoying actually. Trish and my mom came in. "Okay, we've been planning all of this." Said Trish. "So all you have to do is just show up." Said my mom and I gave both of them a confused look. "Your baby shower silly! We've invited relatives and friends. Everything is booked so all you need to do is shop for the dress you want to wear and show up." Said Trish. "Thank you guys so much! When is it?" I asked. "Next weekend." Said my mom. "Okay, how about Wednesday we go out to buy an outfit?" I asked the girls and they agreed.