Chapter 3 ✷

✷ chapter 3 ✷

✷ Natalie

My face stung a little bit as I touched it with my hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you Natalie?" Chris asked slapping me again but harder sending me flying down to the ground.

"Chris--" I said but he cut me off with another slap.

"You're so fucking embarrassing! You basically flirted with that nigga in front of me." Chris yelled getting right in my face.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled with a few tears coming out of my eyes.

"You weren't sorry when that nigga was all up in your damn face." Chris said through gritted teeth.

"I can't control him Chris!" I yelled back making Chris grabbed my face pulling me towards him.

"Don't fucking yell at me." He snapped squeezing my face so hard.

I nodded my head.

"Do you know much I love you?" He questioned looking into my eyes.

By now I'm full on tears.

"No." I mumbled looking everywhere but at him.

I guess that kind of got to him because he kissed me on the lips.

When he noticed I wasn't kissing back he bit my lips making me move my lips along with his.

"I love you so fucking much." He mumbled against my lips as he picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

In a short amount of time I found myself under Chris as he stroked himself in and out of me.

***

"Baby I'll be back later..." Chris told me before walking out of the room.

A few seconds later I heard the door close and I was left alone in the dark.

Tears came out of my eyes as I thought about how much pain I'm in. Everything below my waist hurts and my face is swollen from his hands hitting it.

My phone interrupted my cries and I leaned over to get my phone off of the dresser.

"Hello." I practically whispered into the phone.

"Natalie is that you?" I heard Amanda's soft voice ask.

"Yes, it's me girl." I replied back trying to at least seem like I'm happy.

"What's wrong?" She questioned already knowing something's wrong.

"Nothing." I lied wiping my tears like she could see me.

"I know something's wrong! I know when you're really happy and when you're trying to seem happy. What's wrong? Did something happen between you and Chris?" She questioned making me groan in annoyance.

"Nothing's wrong! Just mind your damn business." I said mumbling the last part.

"What did you just say to me?" She asked.

"I said mind your damn business." I answered back.

"Little girl! Who do you think your talking to? If I wasn't with my son right now then I would come over there and beat your ass right now." She threatened.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I'm not feeling well. I just need some time to myself." I told her hoping she would just leave me in peace.

"Okay now something's definitely wrong. I'm coming over now so make room for your sister and your nephew." She stated before hanging up the phone.

I groaned before throwing my phone on the floor and getting out of bed.

I don't want her seeing me like this....

________________________________
Chris in mm 😒

What do you guys think about Chris putting his hands on her?
Chris bipolar or nah?
Is Amanda right for getting in their business?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖