Chapter 13 ✷

✷ chapter 13 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Who's a good a little boy?" I asked Taylor making him giggle as I blew on his belly.

It has been three days since I left Chris and things have been going well. I haven't heard from him since the day that I left and I'm glad.

"I love you." I told Taylor kissing his lips gently.

He giggled once again and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Your cheeks are bigger then mine. See!" I exclaimed pinching his chubby cheeks.

He smiled big before trying to grab my hand.

I truly adore Taylor and he makes me want kids myself but that's never gonna happen. You'd think I would be the one to have a kid first considering I was in a relationship first but sometimes things don't work out.

I'm glad Amanda and her boyfriend went on a date so I can spend some time with Taylor.

Taylor's happiness didn't last long because soon he started crying.

"Aww are you hungry?" I asked him picking him up off of the couch.

I laid him on my chest and pat his back while I made my way to the kitchen to get his bottle.

After pulling the bottle out of the fridge I stuck it into the microwave for a little while.

"Calm down. I have to warm up your bottle." I said trying to get him to quiet down.

He whimpered a little bit before letting out loud cries.

After a couple of minutes his bottle was warmed up and I stuck it into his mouth after checking to see if it was too hot.

"Oh now you're quiet huh?" I asked him as he sucked on the bottle.

He just blinked as he stared up at me.

I walked us back to the living room where I sat him on the couch again.

He started grabbing at the bottle and holding it up to his mouth.

"You so greedy." I said giggling a little.

I took my hand off of the bottle letting him hold it up.

He managed to hold the bottle up by hisself making me clap proudly.

"Awwww Taylor." I cooed pinching his cheeks.

Out of no where the doorbell started ringing.

I hope it's not someone for Amanda.

I laid Taylor in his playpen before going and opening the door.

"If you're looking for Ama--" I stopped once I seen Chris standing at the door with a dozen roses in his hand.

"Just hear me out for a second!" Chris started to say.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you Chris. We're over for good." I explained to him.

"I know I wouldn't want anything to do with me too if I were you but I'm sorry. I really messed up and I hope you can forgive me. Everything I said a couple of days ago was a mistake and when I seen that you weren't coming back I knew I lost you. I love you baby and if you were to give me another chance I will do right by you." Chris apologized getting on his knees and grabbing my hand.

I almost felt bad. I said almost.

"Chris no. I'm tired of putting up with your shit just leave me alone." I stated snatching my hand away from him.

"Baby please." Chris begged with tears coming out of his eyes.

I have never seen Chris cry before so this is new to me but I have to stay strong and don't let him break me.

"Chris please just go." I said stepping back and closing the door.

After a couple of seconds of closing the door I heard him banging on it.

"Natalie come back!"

"Natalie don't leave me out here!"

"Natalie I fucking love you!"

"Natalie if you don't open this door you're gonna regret it."

The last one scared me.

"Chris go away you're gonna make the baby cry!" I yelled out the window.

He sighed before turning and heading towards his car.

"I'll be back baby just watch." He said getting into his car and pulling off.

I just wish Chris would leave me alone.

This is a side I've never seen from him even when he hit me.

I hope he doesn't come back.

___________________________
Chris in mm 😂

Chris going nuts?
Natalie not giving in?
Your thoughts on this chapter?

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️