Chapter 18 ✷

✷ chapter 18 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Do you hear the sound?" Tristan asked me as we sat side by side in the sand.

"What sound?" I asked turning to him as he kept his eyes on the waves.

"The sound of peace and quiet." He replied back with a smile.

I smiled too before grabbing his arm and laying my head on it.

"So this is where you wanted to take me?" I asked him as I looked around at the beautiful beach.

I have never been to this beach before which actually surprises me because I love beaches.

"Yeah. Coming here makes me feel a certain feeling of tranquility and serenity. I feel at peace with myself." He stated staring into space.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"It's like what the dance studio is to me. I feel at home and peaceful when I'm there dancing. Like no one can interrupt that moment." I responded back to him.

He looked down at me for a second. "How did you start dancing anyways?" He asked me.

It took me a few seconds to gather all of my thoughts and retell the story.

"Well my mother when she was younger she use to love to dance. There wasn't a time where she wouldn't turn on music and dance her heart out. She use to dance with me all the time and it use to always be a playful thing. I guess it kind of grew on me and I started dancing all the time. It became something I really enjoy and my passion." I explained to him with a smile on my face from reminiscing the past.

"That's amazing I wish I could continue my dreams but I had to put that on hold for Cindy plus it's just not the same anymore." He mentioned to me.

"What are your dreams?" I asked him staring up at him intensely.

"A photographer. I've always had the dream of being one when I was younger and I also got a job offer but I couldn't take it because I have to take care of Cindy. I don't mind though. Cindy's a angel and she's the sweetest little girl ever." Tristan explained to me with this look in his eye.

"Awww Tristan there has to be another chance. You shouldn't give up your dreams!" I exclaimed shaking his arm.

"Maybe there is another chance somewhere.." He stated ending the conversation there.

I nodded my head as I stared up at him.

He looked back at me.

"What?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just want another kiss." I told him honestly.

He smiled and nodded his head before leaning down connecting our lips.

The feeling of his lips on mine is unexplainable. I just feel like I can kiss him forever.

He pecked my lips a few times after releasing from the kiss.

"How was that?" He asked with a goofy smirk on his face.

"Magical." I giggled covering my face with my hand.

He chuckled before picking me up bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

He didn't reply back after he kept on walking leaving me clueless as to where we are going.

After a couple of minutes of him walking he sat me down in a chair.

"What is this?" I asked looking around a smile beginning to rise.

"Well you said you wanted something to eat." Tristan said sitting in the seat across from me.

He had a beach dinner set up for me that I had no idea about.

"This is beautiful. Who set this up?" I asked him smiling so hard my dimples showed.

"A couple of friends. I just wanted to do something nice." He replied back grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

I blushed.

"Well thank you Tristan. You're so sweet." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek.

I could've sworn I seen him blush..

I know I said I wanted to take things slow with Tristan but I can't help falling for him when he's a really sweet guy. The way he makes me feel is unbelievable.

I just hope he doesn't turns out to be another Chris.

___________________________
The dinner in the mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment follow vote

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️