Chapter 17 ✷

✷ chapter 17 ✷

✷ Natalie

I jumped up on my brand new bed set happily.

I let out a light squeal as I fell down on the soft bed comforter.

"Someone's happy to have a new apartment." Tristan chuckled sitting down on a nearby chair.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yes I am! I finally have something of my own. No more living under Chris." I replied back to him.

Tristan nodded in agreement.

"I know how it feels to have some place of your own. After moving out from my mom's house a few years ago I was ecstatic." He told with a small smile.

I playfully threw a pillow at his head causing him to duck.

"I knew you were gonna throw a pillow!" He yelled jumping up and attacking me with the pillow I threw at him.

I blushed turning bright pink as he jumped on me and smothered me with his body.

I grabbed the pillow closest to me and smack him in the face with it.

"Oh no you didn't." He said making me giggle uncontrollably.

He smacked me back with a pillow before collapsing on me from being so tired.

We both let out heavy breaths as he laid his head on my chest.

"Well that was fun." I stated after catching my breath.

He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and for a second we were having a moment.

We stared intensely at each other before I leaned forward and kissed his soft plump lips.

Our lips moved in motion slowly, he made sure to bite my bottom lip before releasing from the kiss.

"Woah. With kisses like that we won't be friends for long." He said making me crack a smile.

"Whatever lover boy. Let's finish unpacking my stuff." I mentioned pointing to my boxes on the floor.

He laughed before getting off of me and going over to the box to unpack it. I got up also and went into the small kitchen to unpack some boxes.

I was unpacking some plates when I heard the doorbell ring.

I sighed before going over to the door.

Who could possibly be ringing the doorbell when I haven't even made any new friends around here.

When I opened the door a plastic bag sat on the carpeted floor.

I picked it up and looked inside to see a cookie cake that read:

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. - Chris

I sighed before bringing the bag inside and setting it on the kitchen counter.

He just won't stop. How did he even find out where I stay at? I swear his ass has been stalking me since we broke up.

"What is that?" Tristan asked walking into the kitchen dusting off his hands.

"Chris knows where I stay at." I said rolling my eyes.

I took the cookie cake out of the bag and showed it to Tristan.

"Are you serious? When is this dude gonna take a hint that you don't want him anymore? Do I need to go and have a talk with him?" Tristan asked getting angry.

I giggled a little as he made this cute mad face.

"No, calm down. He'll have to stop eventually when I keep showing him I don't care about him." I explained to him.

"He better." Tristan mumbled.

"Awwww look at you getting all over protective and we're not even dating yet." I laughed walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck playfully.

Tristan shook his head.

"Nah. I just don't like how he's bothering you that's all." Tristan stated leaning down close to my face.

"Yeah right." I replied back rubbing my nose up against his playfully.

He chuckled. "I got a question."

"What?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

"Are you gonna eat that cookie cake?" He asked making me laugh.

I unwrapped my arms from around his neck.

"Be my guest." I gestured towards the cookie cake.

"Good, I'm about to smash." He said opening the container and taking a piece of the cookie cake.

"Fat ass." I mumbled as I watched him chew a piece.

"The only person who has a fat ass around here is you baby." He told me before winking at me.

I blushed as I went back into the kitchen to finish unpacking.

"Clean up after yourself because I'm not cleaning that up." I warned pointing to the cookie crumbs that he got on the table.

"Oh shit. My bad." He mumbled dumping all the crumbs onto his hand and throwing them away.

After about half a hour I finished unpacking everything in the kitchen and I'm finally done.

"Get dressed." Tristan instructed as I decided to lay down on my bed.

I groan. "For what? I'm tired." I told him wrapping myself into a ball.

I felt a hard slap to my butt.

"I wanna take you somewhere. Let's go!" He exclaimed making me mean mug him.

"You better be taking me somewhere to eat." I snapped getting out of bed.

"Yeah, yeah just get dressed."

___________________________
ANSWER QUESTIONS BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Tristan in mm 😍💦

Are Tristan & Natalie cute?
What would you do in Natalie's situation?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖