Chapter 4 ✷

✷ chapter 4 ✷

✷ Natalie

"How's my little cute nephew?" I asked Amanda when she came in with Kaden on her hip.

She sat Kaden on the couch and handed him a toy before she told me to follow her into the kitchen.

"Don't give me that shit!" She snapped turning around making me jump slightly.

I gave her a confused look knowing exactly what she's talking about.

"What?" I asked looking at everything but her.

"Don't play dumb Natalie. Did Chris hit you?" She asked running her hands over my face making me groan in pain.

I don't want to tell her the truth because then she's gonna get angry but she'll see right through me anyway.

"Amanda, I was so fucking scared and you should've seen his face. He looked like he was gonna kill me." I told her with tears running out of my eyes.

She grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me for comfort.

"Baby girl he shouldn't be putting his hands on you. You have to leave him." Amanda said while patting my back.

I instantly dropped my hands from her shoulder and pushed her away.

"I don't want to leave him. He may have put his hands on me but I know he loves me." I replied back to her giving her my evil eye.

She smacked her lips before going over to the freezer and getting me a ice pack.

"If he really loved you then he wouldn't have put his hands on you." She argued back.

After getting the ice pack she walked over to me and gave the pack to me. I put it over my cheek making it sting badly.

"I just don't know what to do. I love him so much and I want to make this work." I cried out.

We stood in silence for a few minutes before she broke the silence.

"How about you ask him to go see somebody about this? If he put his hands on you again you know I'm gonna have to call my boyfriend to beat his ass!" Amanda threaten clenching her jaw a little.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll try to ask him to see somebody but I don't want him putting his hands on me again." I told her.

I'm actually still in shock because I never thought in a million years that he would put his hands on me. Chris has always been a sweet and delightful boyfriend. I just hope he goes back to being that boyfriend.

"I don't want you to be stupid now. If he puts his hands on you again call me, okay?" She said putting her hands on my shoulder for reassurance.

I nodded. "Okay." I replied back.

"You promise?" Amanda ask in all seriousness.

"I promise! Now get my nephew home so he can get some sleep." I demanded with a playful look on my face.

She chuckled a little bit. "Okay sis. I'll see you later." She said giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

I followed her back to the living room where she picked up a sleeping Kaden.

I kissed his forehead. "Goodbye baby K. Goodbye Sis." I told them both before Amanda walked out the door.

I shut the door behind them and I sighed.

My eyes widen when I seen what time it is. It's 12:00 o'clock at night and Chris still isn't home.

He better be at the studio or else he's gonna have some explaining to do.

I turned off all of the lights downstairs before going to the lay in my bed.

Today has been a stressful and I need some sleep....

***

I woke up when I felt Chris's arm wrap around my body pulling me closer to him.

"Where have you been?" I croaked out still a little groggy from the nap.

He didn't reply back as he kissed my cheek down to my neck.

"Chris." I said through gritted teeth.

He sucked his teeth before flipping over to the other side so he wasn't facing me.

"Leave me the hell alone damn." I heard him mumble.

I rolled my eyes before hitting him with a pillow making him jump in shock.

"I hate you." I said before turning over and shutting my eyes.

I have work in the morning so I can't be bothered wit him right now.

___________________________
Amanda's in the mm 😍❤️

Do you guys think Natalie should've left?
Do you think Chris is going to go see someone about his problem?
Should Amanda had called her boyfriend to handle him?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️