Chapter 23 ✷

✷ Chapter 23 ✷

✷ Tristan

"Natalie, I haven't seen you in a while. Please give me a call." I said into the phone before hanging it up

I groaned as I threw my phone on the floor.

I haven't seen Natalie all week long and I can't seem to get her out of my mind. She hasn't been answering any of my calls which makes me think something is going on with her. I don't want to go over to her house because then I'll seem like a stalker or something.

I just miss being around her and holding her in my arms. She has made me feel like no woman has ever made me feel and it sucks that she's ignoring me for some reason.

"Uncle Tristan, are you alright?" Cindy asked creeping into my room.

I nodded my head quickly before moving Natalie to the back of my mind.

"I'm fine. You want to watch a movie?" I questioned her, going over and picking her up.

She nodded her head rapidly.

"Can we watch frozen again?" She asked making her voice higher.

This girl loves Frozen so much and we've watched it over a dozen times.

"Again?" I asked her making a pouty face.

She gave me the pouty face right back.

"Please Uncle Tristan?" She asked looking into my eyes.

I sighed. "Alright, but you have to promise to sing along with me when they start singing."

She giggled and nodded her head. "Yay!" She exclaimed with the biggest smile on her face.

This little girl ❤️

***

✷ Natalie

I looked down at my phone before looking back up at Chris to see him staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a shy smile on my face.

"You're so beautiful." He told me for the hundredth time this week.

I blushed. "Thank you Chris." I replied back.

For the past week I've been spending most of my time at the dance studio and with Chris. Chris has definitely changed and for the better too. I'm starting to see the old Chris that I love and I can't help but to feel something towards him still.

I've been ignoring Tristan on purpose because my heart is still with Chris. I know that Tristan's probably worried about me but it'll all be over soon. I just want to see if Chris has changed for good. I'm not gonna lie though I do miss Tristan. He treated me good all the time and that was something I wasn't use to.

"What are you thinking about?" Chris asked coming and sitting next to me on my couch.

"Nothing." I replied back simply.

Chris nudged me a little. "Come on, there has to be something in that little pretty head of yours." He stated making me giggle.

"Okay, I just don't know what to do. I have feelings for Tristan and I have feelings for you also." I told him deciding to tell the truth.

When I looked at Chris's face he looked extremely hurt and devastated.

"Who's Tristan?" He asked looking mad.

"The guy I've been hanging out with." I told him giving him a confused look.

I'm pretty sure Chris knows who Tristan is.

"You haven't been hanging with any dude not that I know of..." He replied back seriously confused.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways. I have feelings for the both of you and I don't know how to deal with them without hurting your feelings." I said to him honestly.

He nodded his head in understanding.

"Maybe it's best if I give you some time to think then." Chris stated getting off of the couch.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I guess I'll see you later then." I added walking him to the door.

"Alright." He said before kissing my forehead and opening the door.

When he opened the door there stood Tristan catching me completely off guard.

Tristan's eyes immediately shot towards Chris. He looked him up and down like he's deep in thought.

Chris nodded towards Tristan before walking past him and out of the door.

"What was he doing here?" Tristan asked with his jaw clenching tightly.

"Don't get angry , just come in." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house.

I closed the door before leading him back to my living room.

He sat on the couch across from the one I sat on.

"Tristan, my feelings for Chris are starting to come back." I told him.

He shook his head. "I knew there was something going on. You've been with that clown for the past week. What about all of the things he have put you through? This dude has basically been stalking you." Tristan snapped with his voice getting louder.

"Tristan, calm down. I'm not getting back with him yet, I'm just having a hard time choosing between you two." I replied back to him.

Tristan stood up.

"You know what, if you're having a hard time choosing between me and him then you can have him. I'm not a second choice and I will not stand for this shit." Tristan snapped before storming out of my house.

He's right and I know it..

___________________________
Tristan in mm 😍😘

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑