Chapter 22 ✷

✷ chapter 22 ✷

✷ Chris

A week later...

"Chris, what is the last thing you remember?" The female doctor asked me.

I squinted my eyes a little bit as she flashed a light into my eyes.

"Um..I was on a date with my girlfriends, Natalie." I told her honestly.

I was on a date with Natalie and now I'm in a hospital. How is that even possible?

"Are you sure?" The doctor questioned me.

"I think I would know where I was before I ended up here." I replied back smartly.

She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Chris this may not sound right but I think you have a serious case of amnesia." She said making me furrow my eyebrows.

I gave her a confused look. "Amnesia, how?" I asked her.

"Well the reason you are in here is because you got into a serious car accident." She told me.

I shook my head. "Nah, besides my leg hurting there's nothing wrong with me. I didn't get in no car crash either." I mentioned trying to sit up.

She gently put her hand on my chest making me push it off.

"You're gonna have to stay here for observation." She said writing something down on her clipboard.

"I wanna leave." I growled about to get up.

"No, you have to stay here until we tell you to leave. You're not allowed to leave." She snapped making me give her a look.

"I can go where ever I please." I mean mugged her before getting out of the bed.

"Sir, do-" she started to say before I walked out of the room.

Nobody tells me where to go.

***

✷ Natalie

Chris being in the hospital has been bugging me since I seen him there. I don't know why but I feel responsible for him and I feel like I need to be there.

So that's why I snuck out of Tristan's house and drove up to the hospital. I didn't tell Tristan about him being here but he doesn't need to know. I hope if I do end up telling him he's gonna take it lightly.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should go into the hospital or stay out here. I might as well go in considering I drove all the way up here.

I took a deep breath before opening the door and getting out. I took short steps getting to the door. Once I finally got to the door I opened it and was almost ran over by some tall man. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't get a good look before I went flying to the ground.

"Ouch." I groaned rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry miss." A voice I know all too well said.

I looked up and I seen Chris standing there with his hand out.

"Chris?" My voice ranged out.

Chris's face looks well shaven , his light skin is glowing, and his smile is brighter than ever. He doesn't look like the Chris I saw a week ago.

"Natalie, is that you?" Chris asked squinting as he looked at me.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"You don't recognize me?" I asked him confused.

"No. You dyed your hair , your hair is longer, and your body has...grown." He said looking me up and down.

"What's wrong with you? I have had my hair dyed for a year now and I've been this size since forever." I replied back glancing at him.

Chris shook his head. "Yesterday your hair was dark brown and we went on our first date. Remember the beach? It was so much fun." Chris said with that joyful smile on his face.

His smile reminded me of the good days when he was normal.

"That was almost two years ago." I mumbled looking down a little.

Chris lifted my face back up by my chin.

"What was that beautiful?" Chris asked with a look of concern in his eyes.

I blushed. "Nothing, nothing at all." I replied back.

I don't know what's going on with Chris but I like it. I like it a lot.

___________________________
Sorry it's short. Next chapter will be longer.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖