Epilogue ✷

✷ epilogue ✷

✷ Natalie

I watched as they buried him deep into the ground, Tristan held onto to me as I let out shrieking cries.

He was so young, so talented, he wasn't suppose to go so early. I feel like this is partly my fault. He left a note saying that he didn't want to live if I wasn't in his life. Later when we got him to the hospital they said he died of a overdose of some pill.

This could've all been avoided if I had stayed with him. So this is my fault, it will forever be on my conscience because it's my fault.

Tristan carried me to the car as everyone began to leave the grave site.

"Everything will be alright." He repeated over and over to me as he began driving off.

"No it won't be. It's all my fault, it's all on me." I told him wearily as I stared out the window.

I felt Tristan grabbed onto my hand.

"You're wrong, it's not your fault, you can't control how he reacts to things. You shouldn't punish yourself because unless you killed him yourself it's not your fault." Tristan assured me as he kissed my hand.

I shook my head not believing him at all.

The car remained silent as Tristan drove all the way to his house.

Tristan doesn't trust me being alone so he has me staying at his place until everything blows over.

Tristan again carried me into the house and laid my down on his bed.

"Are you hungry?" He questioned me.

I shook my head no before turning over on my side and facing the opposite direction he's standing.

I heard him sigh before he took off his coat and threw it on a chair.

A couple of seconds later I felt his arm wrapped around my body and his head laying against mine. He interlocked our fingers before kissing my forehead.

"Please don't be like this baby. I don't like seeing you so upset." Tristan mumbled squeezing me in his arms.

I slightly pushed him off of me.

"I can't not be upset about this. He was my first everything, I still love and care about him. A piece of my heart is missing." I cried out getting up off of the bed.

"If you love him so much maybe you should've been with him. You could've prevented all this shit." Tristan yelled throwing his hands up into the air.

"I know, I could've prevented all of this." A few tears slipped out of my eyes.

Tristan came and stood by me.

"Am I being insensitive? If I am then baby I'm sorry. I just love you so much or maybe I'm just falling so hard for you..." Tristan stated looking out into space.

"I love you too but all I need from you right now is to be here for me." I said looking towards him.

"I can do that." He said lowly before wrapping his arms around me again.

I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his chest.

A year later Tristan and I got married and a couple of weeks after that I was pregnant with a baby girl, I guess you can say he was eager to get me pregnant. Tristan and my daughter forever have a place in my heart and so does Chris. I still think about him a lot, I smile every time I see something that reminds me of him, I stay in contact with his mother. She treats me like I'm her daughter and she reminds me of my mother. Chris, I'm still crazy for you 💘

THE END!

___________________________
Sorry it's short lol but I had to end it here.

What do you guys think about the entire book?
Comment below

Thank you guys for getting this book to 28K & I hope you guys enjoy the Chris & Natalie series. I've enjoyed reading all of your comments and seeing tons of votes. It means a lot to me and I love y'all.

Follow me for more books or to check out my other books please❤️

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️