Four Beers + Two Friends = Six Hours of a One Night Stand

5Years Ago

Maya's POV

My name is Maya Anderson and I am officially enjoying my senior year in High School of Graphic Communication Arts. Yes, it's located in Manhattan, New York. For the last four years in this school, I select journalism because after I graduate on June 12, 2007, I will publish my first autobiography before I can apply for CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. Right now, I'm at a senior party, which is the night prior to the graduation. I am riding with my friends; Christina, Kiara, Mary Kate, and Brianna. We are sitting in the back of the van, which a surveillance footage is playing in Joey's hand. We are watching a footage of Dominic smooching some dirty blonde haired bitch and in the bedroom, I never know that Dominic and the girl are two freaks in the bedroom, either my friends. I plummet my face into my hands and release a sigh and tears are starting to stream on my cheeks.

"Uhh, Maya? Isn't that girl-"

"Heather?!" Mary Kate and I gasp at the same time.

"Who's Heather?" Joey asks.

"She's my best friend, Ryan's girlfriend! Why is she messing around with my boyfriend when she could only seduce Ryan? You know what, Joey? I had enough seeing this. I have to call Ryan. This is an emergency." My voice quivers. I press the green phone symbol and listen to the first two rings when Ryan answers, "Hello?"

"Hello, Ryan? This is Maya. I think we have an emergency at the party. Are you at the party right now?"

"Yes. Maya, are you crying? What's wrong, Maya?"

"Ryan, I'll explain what is really going on when we pull up to the party. This is really an emergency."

"What kind of emergency?" Ryan queries.

"The one with an empty, broken promise that is written all over your emotions, mind, and heart." I mention.

"Okay, I'm already in the house right now. I'll see you when you get there, okay?" Ryan says.

"Okay, bye." I hang up the phone and break down in my lap.

"Aw, Maya, we hate to see you cry." Both Christina and Brianna reply in unison. "How could that douche bag do this to me?! I never did shit to Dominic!" I sob.

Joey questions, "Maya, what did Dominic say to you where he will be at tonight?" I answer, "He said he'll be at the party." "Well, as of now, Dominic is at the party with Heather and they are having a rendezvous in the bedroom at this minute."

"So he's fucking her, right now?!" I sigh. We pull up to the party and everybody in the van, including Joey Greco, my friends and I run out of the van and the investigator says, "They're in the upstairs bedroom. Let's go, let's go!" I run upstairs and every seniors are shouting, "Joey Greco, from Cheaters, is here! We're going to be on TV!"

"Which room are they at?" I huff. "The second door to the right." The investigator responds.

We run to the second door. I rise my knee towards my torso and outgoes the push of my foot onto the door. "You motherfucking son of a bitch!" I holler, smacking the shit out of Dominic. "How could you?! How could you?!"

"Babe, it's not what it really looks like," Dominic lies.

"Oh, it's not what it looks like when you're fucking my best friend's girlfriend?! Why are you messing around with her?! Why are you messing around with Heather?!" I scream.

"Babe, calm down! I love you, but you're a crazy bitch." Dominic states.

"Oh! I'm a crazy bitch?! You're calling me a crazy bitch?! You're a fucking crazy bitch for fooling around with my best friend's girlfriend!"