who am I talking to? (one direction fanfic)

Carter's P.O.V

okay ttyl BBG xx. ;) I texted my best friend Ava before walking into my science classroom. I took a seat at the back of the room so Mr. Jensen wouldn't see me on my new I-phone 4s I recently got for my 18th birthday. I was obsessed with texting, that's all I ever seemed to do lately.

By the end of the class I had already gotten two warnings to put my phone away or else he will confiscate it, but class was over by the time he could catch me again.

As soon as the bell rang for lunch I headed straight for ava's locker. As usual she was flirting with another guy since they all seemed to love her beautiful dark brown hair and slim body.

I ran up behind her and jammed my bony fingers into her sides. She let out an annoying shriek making the boy to walk away laughing.

"CARTER" she yelled turning around to find me laughing so hard I fell to the floor. I brushed my long blonde hair out of my eyes to see her hovering above me laughing too.

"Come on now help me up " I teased as she pulled me up and gave me a big hug. "are we still going over to your house today after school?" I asked politely. "damn it" she yelled explaining she had over due home work.

We headed to math class together laughing the whole way there. To find Mrs. suther standing at the front of the class room with her arms crossed. Ladies up front she croaked. She never did like me so she always had some reason to get me in trouble.

Math was just about over when I pulled out my cell phone about to text when I noticed a shadow hovering over me. I glanced up to find Mrs. suther glaring down at me. "To the office Mrs Miller".she grumpily said before nudging me up out of my desk getting her wrinkly hands all over my favorite sweater. I hate it when teachers use student last names when they get mad.

I headed to the office sliding my flats against the floor fiddling with my Jean pockets. Mrs. suther giving me a long talk about how I should be more mature and not text in class.

About half an hour later my mom pulled up infront of the school in her mini van giving me an angry look. I opened the door. "hand it over"she calmly said holding out her hand. "hand what over?" I asked confused. She strongly answered "Your phone". We argued for a while before pulling up to my three story house I ran inside up two sets of floors into my room. I headed straight for my bed falling into a deep unrelaxed sleep.

A/N hey guys, okay so this is my first fan fiction and I just have a couple of things to say, in most chapters I write authors notes and will you all please read them because some of them may be important, And can you all leave a vote and comment :) okay hope you enjoy the story And trust me it gets better as you read.

-Jamie