chapter 34

A/N so guys I really want you to go read my new fanfic we meet again....comment if you have read it....I've decided I won't update until at least five people comment say they will or have read it already I'm only on chapter 7but I'm getting there so please do me a favor and read it, I only have 60 reads and I want to get really high on my reads.

_____________________________

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up with my face buried in nialls chest, I instantly smiled as I thought of last night how I was in the bathroom and he told me to look in the mirror because he said I was beautiful, it brought me to tears because it reminded me of llain when he said basically the same thing to me.

Darn Niall must be thinking im a crazy person because just yesterday I told him I loved llain but now I'm going out with him Niall.

The thing is I love llain and Niall , oh no how am I gonna tell llain I have a boyfriend, omg he's going to freak out and fanboy (lol) because he loves Niall (not In a gay way).

Just as I was thinking in my thoughts Niall moved then looked down at me "hey beautiful" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"hey handsome". I said giving him a cheeky grin.

"how about you and me go out for breakfast together in an hour"Niall said while I nodded.

He got up out of bed and headed for the shower in the mean time I called my parents to let them know why I was still not home.

Ring ring ring

Me: hey mom I just wanted to tell you I'm staying in Vegas a few more days

Mom: ok dear take as long as you need, oh and how was that concert?

Me: it was incredible, and you wouldn't guess what happened!!!

Mom: what

Me: I'm going out with Niall horan, you know from the band

Mom: oh sweety that's great but what about that boy on the internet?

Me: that's just it mom I love then both, you don't understand

Mom: well honey chose what's best for you and remember be careful.

Me: ya ya mom I know, I love you, I'll talk to you soon bye

Mom: bye my little carter

Errrrrrrr.

_____

Niall aka llain's P.O.V

When I went into the bathroom to shower I over heard carter on the phone, I'm guessing it was her mom, I heard her say something like she loves them both which I'm guessing me as Niall and me as llain.

I was thinking about telling her it was me the whole time but I got a text on my llain phone, it was carter, she said heyy :-)

I replied back with hay :-) what are you doing up so early, knowing she is not a morning person.

I sent the message and quickly hopped in the shower, washed my hair and body and got out so carter thought I was still in the shower so I could text her longer...

(l=llain, c=carter)

C- I've been great but I have to tell you something...

N- YESSS??

C-well I am going out with Niall

L- really thats great how has it been?

C-it's been amazing, I really think I love him llain, every time I'm with him my heart can't stop pounding and I feel great when I'm with him, he makes me feel so special.