chapter 37-love birds

A/N ok guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a week, I know ya not that long but it feels like forever, it's just I've been trying to get my reads higher on my other book "we meet" which you should read, pleeaaassse it would mean a lot if you would, comment if you are reading both my books!

Ok so I was re reading this story to see what my writing was like back then and I've notice that is has been going very sloppy so I apologize for that I will try to make my writing more interesting.

Lately my chapters have been fill in chapters but very soon some drama will happen so wait to see!!!

Ok here is chapter 37...

_____________________________

Carter's P.O.V

"hey sorry ava I have to go and find Niall, let's hang out later". I told ava while grabbing my purse and rushing out the door. I went over to the hotel across the street because Niall said he was hanging out with Liam for a while.

Once I got into the hotel I went to go in the elevator which was stuffed full with old people so I decided I would take the stairs, hey I could use the exercise.

By the time I clamped 2 flights of stairs I was pooped, wow I really must be out of shape.

Niall was on floor 13 so that means I had like ten left to go.

I tried to run up them because I was taking so long.

Wow I'm really breaking a sweat.

Once I got to the tenth floor I could take it anymore my leg was cramping and I did want to get any more sweaty so I stopped on floor ten, and took the elevator the rest of the way up.

Thank God there was like no people in here.

Once I got to liams floor I walk to his door and knocked lightly. Just then a handsome Irish guy opened the door.

"hello miss how may I help". Niall said in a deep voice.

"oh well I was looking for my boyfriend". I said trying to sound innocent.

"well could i have a description of this man". Niall said in his deep voice again.

"well he is Irish, he's got some gorgeous blue eyes and perfect blonde hair, have you seem him around lately"? I said trying not to laugh but was being flirty at the same time.

"well this man seems very handsome but no I don't think I've seen him around maybe if you would tell me what his personality is like". He said sounding serious.

"well he's a gentlemen, he's very romantic, and he always knows what to say, but he's also very cheeky and funny". I said letting a giggle come out.

"hmmm well he sounds pretty perfect but his girlfriend is even better".Niall said making me blush.

"oh ya is that right". I said in a flirtatious tone getting closer and closer to him.

"ya she's pretty damn perfect". Niall said and we immediately smashed together, him kissing me passionately.

He deepened the kiss and he was now holding me up, my legs we wrapped around his waste and my arms around his neck russling through his soft blonde hair.

He was holding me up, his hands on my butt.

The kiss became more gentle until finally he pulled away smiling.

His gorgeous blue eyes stared at me and I looked back at him with love in my eyes. God damn it he has beautiful eyes I thought and just then Niall said. "you have gorgeous eyes".