chapter 3- 1D-rules34

Carter's P.O.V

        I froze as I read out the words I have just received, "who's ava...?". I sat nervously on my bed with my laptop in my hands. after sitting there awkwardly for a few minutes I decided to reply back. I typed in who's this but hesitated before sending my message.

         Staring at my computer screen waiting for this anonymous person to reply, another message was sent to me. "1D-rules43....who's this". Looking at the message frustrated I send another message back.

"I meant your real name not your username!....and I'm not telling you, you're a complete stranger, now seriously what's your real name"?

        Feeling more confident I waited for a reply back. Immediately 1D-rules43 messages me back saying

"that's for me to know and you to find out ;-)

"Cheeky". I said out loud with a slight giggle.quickly responding, "fine then I guess you don't get to know my name either then." I don't know why but we started into a conversation.

ILove1D: fine then I guess you don'T get to know my name either then.

1D-rules43: well if I can't get a name can I at least get an age from you?

ILove1D: I recently just turned 18 ....wbu?

1D-rules43: I'm 19....just double checking you're a girl right?

ILove1D: of course I am what kind of guy involves one direction in their usernames

1D-rules43:...ummm me...

ILove1D: Omg im so sorry I didnt mean it in a rude way it's just that there isn't that many guys that like one direction these days.

1D-rules43: Lol it's ok, you'd understand why my username is that if you were me.

(I sat there confused and typed in)....

ILove1D: is that suppose to be a Joke?

1D-rules43: nevermind...so "ILove1D" where are you from, I Live in London, originally from Ireland.

ILove1D: LUCKY...just making sure but are you secretly an old man planning to kidnap me?

1D-rules43: how did you find out my 
plan?

Not responding I got another message back

1D-rules43:Just kidding im 19 like i said. Lol :-)

ILove1D: lol ok now I know your not a Old man I guess I'll tell you .....I live in the USA.

      Now being paranoid that it was possible for 1D-rules43 to be a old man planning to kill me I lied and said I had to go.

       Just before turning off my laptop I got one more message....

1D-rules43: ok hope we get to chat soon :-) bye love. 

        Responding one more time I said bye and and logged off. I set my laptop to the side and layed in my bed, Not even noticing how late it had gotten. Even though it was possible for 1D-rules43 to be a creeper I almost wanted to talk to him again.

       Just about to fall asleep I smiled in the thought of how cheeky and mysterious 1D-rules43 was . repeating everything in my head on what he had said I drifted into a comfortable sleep still with a smile on my face.

-------------------------------

A/N: WELL GUYS THERE'S CHAPTER 3 HOPE YOU WILL KEEP READING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT  
1D-rules43!!!!