chapter 38-coming home part 1

A/N omg the best song ever video was AMAZAYN LIKE OMG I'M DYING for those who haven't seen it go watch it it is awesome!!!!! It's was so funny and amazing, and oh my God don't even get me started on how cute Marcel is like seriously us right Harry when he says he can't act pfff.

Omg and harry's dimples, God just kill me now.

Literally all day I watched it on reply over and over and over again

I'm not a morning person I usually wake up at two p.m but I got up at 10:45 to watch it when it came out. Like OMG I so fangirled like seriously I died then came back to life then died all over again.

I showed my mom the vid and she said she hates Niall's hair. Like Wtf is wrong with her is she crazy!!!!?!?!?!?

Oh sorry for the long authors not but omg it is incredible.

Ok this chapter will be in two parts so here is part one and tomorrow I'll post part two.

____________________________

Carters P.O.V

"come on Waky Waky sweet heart you need to get ready"

I heard someone say but it didn't sound like Niall.

I opened my tired eyes to see Liam?

"Liam, what are you doing in my hotel room"?I asked so confused.

"haha don't you mean what are you doing in my hotel room". He said laughing.

"w-what"? I said looking around.

"haha ya your in my room". He said still laughing.

"well how the heck did I get here"? I asked super confused.

"well once you and ava were done at the spa you went and had a few drinks, when you got back you knocked on my hotel room door, and when I answered you Stroked my face and layed in my bed". Liam said giggling.

"what why wouldn't you get Niall to come get me". I asked

"I did, I phoned Niall and he came over and we tried to get you to come out but you wouldn't so we just left you, and I slept on the couch". Liam told me.

"omg did I really, I'm so sorry Liam I usually don't drink". I stated.

"haha it's ok Carter now you got to get up, our jet leaves at 11:30 and it's already 10:15." Liam said walking over to his suit case and started to pack.

I got up and went over to my hotel room.

Inside was Niall and on the bed there was mine and his suit cases already packed.

"hey ni, Liam just told me what happened, I don't remember a thing". I said rubbing my head because i had a massive head ache.

"hey babe, I packed your bags for you, and left out a outfit for you"Niall said giving me a kiss on the nose giving me a hug and passing me an advil.

God I loved it when he called me babe

He was already dressed, wearing a muscle shirt and omg his muscle made me melt inside, and he had plain black jeans on.

His hair was in a neat quiff and he smelt like old spice. Mhh I love his smell.

I have too hurry up so I ran to the bathroom to take a fast shower.

Once I was done I blow dried my long hair and kept it down, it fell just to the top of my buttcrack haha

(a/N haha that's actually how long my hair is right now)