chapter 48- hurt part 1

Shout out goes to:

Monjiy

Go follow her please

                   Harry's P.O.V

"what! Why is she in the hospital?!?.... No! ....Tell me now Ava! ....fine I'll be right there...what do you mean it's not a good idea?....I'm coming....goodbye" Niall panicked into the phone.

I wonder what the hell happened to Carter, all I heard from the conversationis was Niall freaking out and I heard him say something about she's in the hospital, I guess we'll find out soon.

We just finished our meeting so it's fine of we leave on our own now.

"my baby , what the hell happened to my girl" Niall panicked under his breath but all us boys could hear him.

Louis and Liam were trying to figure out what was going on but Niall had no more information than we do, apparently ava wouldn't tell him what happened and she also mentioned he shouldn't go to the hospital, what ever that means, maybe it's bad, like she's seriously hurt.

Niall scurried around collecting his things, and soon as we were ready we rushed out the door and to the car.

"to the hospital" Niall said to the driver. The whole car ride was silent but the look on nialls face was saddening, he looked as if he was about to cry. I hope Carter is alright.

                        Ava's P.O.V

" Shit shit shit shit shit" I repeated over and over again after I hung up the phone with Niall.

He can't come here, Carter is pissed off and once she Wakes up, oh god poor Niall...I remember the last time Carter got really mad, not a good time for the girl who got on Carters nerves.

I was currently in the hallway out side Carter's hospital room, she wasn't really hurt or anything, she just fainted and passed out, and now she has a concussion.

I walked back in to see she still hasn't woken up, and I just hope she'll be awake before Niall get here, which is probably soon.

"shit" this is not going to be good, Niall has no idea Carter knows about the whole llain Niall thing, he just thinks she is hurt.

She is gonna be so pissed off when she wakes up, I don't blame her though, what kind of boy friend pretends to be someone else to know every detail about their girlfriend. I just find it sick and creepy.

I am on Carter's side for this whole thing, but I do feel bad for Niall I should go wait in the front for when he'll get here, I should tell him what happened.

The halls seem quiet as I make my way to the front doors. I wait outside when I see a fancy black car pull up. It's them.

The door flings open and out comes Niall with a worried look on his face, even though this is all his fault, he looks so worried that it makes me feel bad for him, cause I know he truly loves her.

"what room is she in? What happened, is my princess okay"? He asks tears forming in his blue eyes.

"Niall just stop for a second, let me explain". I say in a calming tone.

"but I need to see her now Ava you don't understand". He says as a tear falls slowly down his soft cheek.

"please i don't want her to wake up to you, she won't want that". I say harshly, my words give him a hurt expression.

"but why wouldn't she want to wake up to me, I love her"? Niall says quietly making no eye contact with me.

"this is why". I say placing something in his hand and walking off down the hall to the other boys.

I watch Niall as he looks in his hand and immediately he looks sad and he knows what he's done wrong.

                   Niall's P.O.V

Ava places something in my hand and walks off, I wait moments then look down to see...my phone, my llain phone, immediately I know what has happened, tears pour out of my eyes and I feel ashamed, sick, angry at myself.

The one secret I've been hiding and now she knows, knows about it all and now she may never be able to forgive me. What have I done? I might have just lost the girl I truly love. And all because I wanted to know everything she thought about me.

I stand there silently, my hands begin to shake, my legs grow week, everything around me becomes nothing, until I just fall down to my knees and cry.

                _______________

A/N hey guys this chapter will be in two parts that's why this one is so short, I know I said this might be the last chapter but I decided I'll  do 49 chapter :( I'm so sad it's ending.

And poor Niall, I know it's his own fault but I feel bad for him :(

Okay thank you guys for being patient, and thank you for voting and commenting.

Vote, and comment for a shout out :)

February 13th 2014

Reads:29 900

Votes:606

Comments:173

-Jamie