Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

I swim back down to the bottom of the ocean but stopped and turned back seeing the boy named 'Jack' turning around on his surfboard and heading back to the shore.

"I'll see you again Jack." I smile and swim to the under the sea kingdom of Arendelle.
I enter the gates only to be greeted by my sister Princess Anna.

"Hello Anna!" I say happily. "Welcome home Elsa!" She hugs me and of course I hug back. "Mom and Dad were looking for you. They said it was something important."

Me and Anna swim into the palace and see our parents sitting on they're thrones. I stand in front of them as they come down to me.

"Where have you been?" Mother asks.

"Umm... I've been swimming up at the surface. Nothing bad happened I promise!" Her face turns to shock.

"You could have died up there! The surface is a --" Father stops her by resting a tender hand on her shoulder. "It's okay dear. She just wants to explore." Father tells my mother.

I look at my mother and she looks at me frowning. She swims close to me putting both her hands on my shoulders. "I just want you to be okay... You didn't meet any humans did you? They're cruel, and very different unlike us merpeople."

"But Mother I.." I say quickly.

"You what? Think they're kind and gentle?" She replies.

I sigh taking in a deep breath. "I did meet a human and he was not cruel! He was kind and gentle!" I shout.

Father steps in between us. "Calm you two.." He turns to me. "Humans can get very... very antsy. I think it's best for you to just-" I cut my father off. "But he was nice! Neither of you will understand humans like I do!" I swim quickly to my room slamming the door. I freeze the door so that my parents nor Anna could get in.

I swim over to my bed and begin to cry. "I promise you Jack. We will meet again. I promise." I cry harder and end up making myself go to sleep.

Till tomorrow Jack...

<Author's Note>

Hello Everyone!

Did you like the Chapter? I hope you did. I really like this chapter because Elsa's parents don't understand human's like she does. I also made her isolate herself from her family like she had to do in the movie. But the movie it wasn't her fault. In my story I made her do it. So the only person she has is Jack. I hope you like the next chapter!

Till then! BAI