Chapter 5

Anna's POV

I poke my hear out of the water from a distance seeing my sister, Elsa, with a human.

"Why is Elsa so obsessed with humans?" I question myself.

I see Elsa's tail dip back into the water. Uh oh, she's gonna be coming home now! I sink back into the water and swim quickly back to Arendelle. I was always the fast one in the family.

I got to Arendelle in about 5-10 minutes. "Mom! Dad! It's an emergency!" I call out to my parents. They come quickly into to the room. "What's wrong Anna?" My mother asks me. "Elsa- human- together!" I speak in separate words. "Anna, we can't understand you when your speaking like that..." Father says.

Then Elsa walks in. "Welcome home dear." My parents welcome her.

"What's going on? Is there a family discussion happening?" Elsa asks. "No, no, dear. But where have you been?" They ask.

"Oh, just out." I can see her lying through my parents, but they don't even know that sees been hanging out with- with a human.

I leave the hall and head up to my bedroom slamming the door behind me. I swim to my bed and scream into the pillow. "It's not fair!" I cry. "Elsa gets away with everything!" I punch my pillow a couple times before going to bed.

Author's Note

Worst. Chapter. Ever.

So FRIKIN late I'm so so sorry...

Anyway. Cya next chapter. Bai...