Chapter 3

Jack's POV

Ring... Ring... Ring!

I rush out of school running back home. As soon as I walk into my home I quickly change into my swimwear, put in a shirt overtop, and quickly grab my surfboard running out of the house.

I head down to the beach and hope I'll be able to see Elsa again. As soon as I get to the beach I quickly take my shirt off and head into the water to visit her.

I sit on my surfboard a little ways out from the shore and wait for Elsa's return. I see blonde hair rising from the ocean and I imediately notice that it's Elsa. Elsa quickly jumps out of the water and pulls herself up onto the edge of my board.

"Hello Jack, it's great to see you again!" She smiles. "It's nice to see you too! How are you?" I ask.
"I'm okay, parents have just been getting on my nerves..." She sighs. "They don't really want me talking or spending time with humans. They think they're very cruel and self-centered."

I looks at her for a second and sigh. "My everyone is like that. I for one, I'm nothing like that." I smile, she smiles back. "I'll be sure to tell her that. Maybe one day, she'll understand." She looks down into the ocean again, a tear falling down her face.

"Hey, don't cry. One day your mother and father will understand." She looks up at me. "I'd like to show you something." She dives back into the water and begins to swim away. "Hey Elsa! Wait up!" I lay down on my board and follow her.

Yeah I know. SUPER short chapter, I couldn't really think of anything to write. Next chapter will be better, promise. Anyway
Cya ^w^