Chapter 7

Jack's POV

It 7:00 at night. Im outside on the shore of Malibu sitting ontop of a rock thats near the beach. I look out to the horizon hoping Elsa would just show up out of no where.

I see a small blueish streak in the ocea, the top of the streak is white and the bottom is blue. Elsa suddenly pops out of the water with a bag that seems a bit to full and hard for her to carry.

"Elsa, you made it!" I shout.
She of course smiles and jumps out of the water onto the rock I was sitting on.

"Yes, I did make it. It was hard for me to leave because of my sister. I told her I would come back someday. I don't think she believes me..." She looks down at the water with a frown on her pale face.

I place my hand on her shoulder and she tenses up. I take my hand off and frown. "It'll be alright. I promise." I tell her. "I hope so Jack. I hope so."

I stand up and she jumps back into the water. "I better--" We both start speaking. "You first." I tell her. She smiles. "I better get to my temporary home. It's very close to here. I won't have a hard time swimming back and forth from here to my home."

"I better do the same." I chuckle. "I'll see you tomorrow Jack." She smiles and swims off flipper her tail out of the water as she dives down into the ocean. "And I'll see you too, My Ocean Princess."

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEING SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO LATE! IM TERRIBLY SORRY! But I did manage to get the chapter up and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you all for reading my story it means a lot to me! Happy Late New Year to you all and Happy birthday to those who have January Birthdays! I love you all, ty for sticking with me! You all are amazing!