Chapter 1

Ty P.O.V

  Why do you do this to me? I told you, yet you don't believe me. I show you love, compassion. Yet you still go after him. He may be are friend, but to me... he's my enemy.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

   "Tyyy! Hurry up. Were going to the carnival." Uhg going to the carnival to make out with him. I don't get why you love him instead of me. "Calm the fuck down Sky. Why are we in a hurry anyway? " I questioned him."'Cause Jason said his gana take me to a date that's why." Of course a date.

   "Also my sister's going to be there." Hmm maybe I can hang out with here. "Sky?" "What is it Ty?!" He screamed from the living room. "How old is your sister? " I asked so I can hang with her. "12, why?" "No reaso-" before I can finish my sentence, he said

  "Also she's living with us. I actually never met her. Me and her had be separate to a long time. Because my dad and mom is divorced and I haven't seen her since age 2. Good to see her after 10 years. Also her friend is coming too. Also living with us."

    I wish I had a sister. Well I doo but I haven't seen her in 10 years too. "OK" was all I said. I was coming down the stairs and saw Sky in a tuxedo with a bidder tie. I felt my cheeks started to heat up. "Ya ready? " he said. "Y-yeah" and we went to the car. If only he knew. Then my life would be complete.