Ch 3; Jason

Jason P.O.V.

'What is taking Sky so long. He need to record with me so I can become more popular.' The only reason I am dating him is so I can be more famous. He's not really my type. I'm more into Tyler. His cute little (or big ones XD) glasses. His checkered sweater, and his clumsyness.(I'm making Jason on top )

I went to the entrance and saw Sky and Ty. Ty get on my nervs because he always try to tell Sky that I'm just dating him for fame. But Sky always lagh it off. At least he's helping me to get the little 'theory' off of Ty. And 2 other girls. "Hey babe, what's taking you so long? " I asked Sky. The little girl let go of Sky and when to Ty.

"Oh sorry about that Jase. My sister found me! And she's living with us." Great more distraction. Hope they don't find out. Besides, there just little girls. Maybe 10, 11 I don't care. "So who's the other girl then" I asked while pointing at the girl next to Ty. "My name is Cass and I'm 12! Not 10 or 11. Oh and I know Jason. I know." Whoa, that's hella creepy as shit.

Cass P.O.V.

Me and Starr are special. We are hybrids. I'm a enderdragoncat hybrid and Starr is a cat hybrid. We also have magic. I'm light magic and she's dark magic. We also have extra powers. I can read minds and Jason looks suspicious to me so I enters his mind. Ty get on my nerves because he always try to tell Sky that I'm just dating him for fame. But Sky always lagh it off. At least he's helping me to get the little 'theory' off of Ty. Bruh that's just... just messed up.

"Oh sorry about that Jase. My sister found me! And she's living with us." Sky said.Jason's face looked unpleased. So I did it again. Great more distraction. Hope they don't find out. Besides, there just little girls. Maybe 10, 11 I don't care. I had enough of that. "So who's the other girl next to Ty " Jason asked. "My name is Cass and I'm 12! Not 10 or 11. Oh and I know Jason. I know." that should care the living hell out out him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OMG thanks guys for almost 25 reads IN 2 DAYS DA FUQ! any ways that conclude the chapter. As always craft in my drafters. Starr out ✌