Ch 12; SMACK CAM

Starr P.O.V.

'I am sooooooooo bored.' I thought to my self. So I decided to go to Sky's room. "Bitch! Why did you fucking push me off that goddam fuckin' block Mitch!" Sky reidge. I saw that he was doing a live stream on twitch and had is face cam on. 'Hehehehehe this is perfect' I thought. I went downstairs and got out whip cream. I saw Cass downstairs reading a book. So I called her. "Yo Cass, wanna smack cam Sky?" I asked her. She thought for a second and responded. "Sure, OK" 'Yes she's in the plan.' I told her the plan.

"OK Cass, right now, he is doing a live stream on twitch that will last 2 more hours OK" I told her, she nodded. "he has his face cam in so I go to his left, and you go to his right got it. Then we yell, SMACK CAM really.loud." I told her. We got the whip cream and we fill are hands with it.

We slowly walk in to his room, seeing him there, sitting on his office chair and playing minecraft. We got into are position and,"SMACK CAM!!!!!!!" I both yelled. "Ahh! My god! Why the hell did you do that!!" He yelled. "Cuz I was bored n' stuff so you got a smack cam. ahahahaha!!! You should of seen your face,it was priceless! " I yelled. Lots if people in the chat we're asking who I was."oh also, viewers of Sky, I am his 'instert drum roll please' " I said. Sky was taping on his desk " his sister!" I Finally said. Now the chat was exploding with waaaat, no way, she's a fake sky,I'm your sis, and rendom stuff.

"Yeah so um Sky, waaaaat chu doin? "l question him. "Playing a E.J.M. with the benjan" "oh, hey Mitch." I said. "Oh um hey..." "Starr" "oh yeah Starr. So um guys, I think I'm going to end it here so bie" Mitch ended to twitch. "Yeah guys, same here, so I'm going to upload this to youtube for those who didn't saw the whole thing OK baaiiiiii!" Sky ended. Right when he ended, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I said. I went down stairs to open the door. When I opened it, I saw Mitch. "Uuuhhh. Mitch? Why are you here?" I asked him. "Oh hey Starr, can I talk to Sky in private please." He asked. "Uuuhhh sure OK. SKYYYYYYYYYYY MITCH'S HERE!!" I yelled. "K be down there. You don't had to screen ya'know." I just giggle. "OK so he's comin' OK. I'm going to hang in my room." I told him. "Sure OK. Bye Starr" I left and waved to him.

☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪

Sorry for not updating, school is about to start in my district. Its currently 8/12/15 2:13 (idk y I put that :/) soooo yeah. Well I hope you liked this chapter. Craft on my crafters. Starr out ♀♂