Ch 4; Let the adventure Begin !

Starr P.O.V.

Finally, we're going to the carnival! I've been dying to go for a long time. I was holding Sky's hand while purchasing the 'all day passes' to get on all the rides. I let go of his hands and went with Cass.

"Yo Cass, which ride are we ganna go 1st?" I asked her. "I don't know. Maybe the 'Bullet' roller coaster. 'Ey, did you know that the Bullet is 1 of the 2 wooden roller coaster is Texas. (OK so now I'm making them live in TX XD. I'm just kiding, they're still in Washington OK)she said.

"Mmmmm yeah actually. I think, I don't know. When I finished my sentence, Adam gave us the bracelet. "OK girls have fun. Also here's 100 dollars for y'all two k. Spend is wisely. " did he just gave us $100. Me and Cassandra looked at each other, then shrug it off. "So the bullet ride it is. Let the adventure Begin! "

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©
So I gess that's is.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Just kidding. Yi think I was going to left you of in a short chapter hu? Well think again XD

Ty P.O.V.

Uhg spending a day with Jason. I wonder why Cass said that. Jason looked creeped out by the respond she gave him. I was just by the side of Sky while he was holding Jason's hand (nvm I'm making Sky on top) and Jason just leaning to Sky's shoulder. 'I wish that was us' I had a white hoody on and put it over my head. Not dearing to see them or I'm going to cry. I already felt a tear roll down on my cheek. 'Why Sky? Can't you see that he's just using you?. ' that's one question he'll never see.

"Ty are you OK? Why are you crying" Sky said snapping me back to reality. I touch my face and it felt wet. 'Cant held in the tears. That why your adopted dad abused you. You can't hold in the feelings. Weak, pathetic. Thats why Sky doesn't love you. Go die emo freak.' My adopted mom told me. They abused me when I told I was gay. I worth less fag, pics of shit, suicidal kid, just a waist of air that what they would tell me.

" Y-yah *sniff* I-I o-okey S-S-Sky" not able to hold the tears, I ran away from them and went to the nearest restroom. I locked it, and got out my little friend. I just can't hold it anymore. One for being stupid *slice* one for being a gay fag *slice* one for tellin Sky I love you *slice* one for him thinking it was as a friend *slice* and one for existing *slice* Right when I had 20-40 cuts, I wash the blood and 'pain' of.*knock knock knock* "Ry are you in their? " a muffle sentence said. 'Sky'. "Babe just leave him be. I'm sure he's fine." "Jason" I gritted my teeth. Can't he just leave. (No but I'll leave XD)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK guys I'm good ng to leave it of here cause I have to go to the Houston sinphony. So yeah as always craft on my crafters. Starr out ✌