Ch 2; Finally meating them

Sky P.O.V.

Yeah finally to the carnival. My child instincts are comein'. And got out, and went to the entrance. "Hey Ty, what kind of rides are you going to go on?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe something fast like a roller coaster of somethin' " he said and flipped his hair this the left. I don't know why, but my heart stared going fast, like when I met Jason. It was kind- 'Sky what are you thinking, You dating Jason!' OK Sky, just focus on the carnival and rides you'll be attending, with Jason!

Now breath in an- "Sky! Your sister is here! " Ty said breaking my thoughts. "W-what? O-oh yeah sorry about that." I chukeled. I looked at my sister and she gasped. "OMG SKY DOES MINE CRAFT IS MY BROTHER EEEEE!" she squeal and mumbled that. I can barely hear her, but was able to. "Oh so your a fan of me hu? " I asked. She just looked at me, and turned around as if nothin' ever happened. "S-so your my b-brother? " she asked. "Yeah I am. Can't you see we have an amulet." I said. My amulet has budder around a purple gem and her is black that's around a purple gem. 'So what's your name? " I said. She kinda froze for a bit while her friend is nugging her.

Starr P.O.V.

"So what's your name? " my new brother asked. I kinda froze. People tease my name cause I'm not as my name says. Me real name is Linda, but they just laugh and says that I'm no were near the meaning of that. My name means beautifull and stuff like that. I don't look like that. Just crap.

Cass was pokeing me with her elbow and I snapped back to reality. She know my name, but she calls me Starr. Short for StarrCraft. "O-oh my name, it's StarrCraft, or Starr for short." I said. "So where's you suit case Starr? " he asked "also you friends. Speaking of her, were is she? " I just shrugged my arms. But then I huged him. "I'm glad I found you." I said.

Ty P.O.V.

I was standing aside to have there 'moment'. Her friend came and stand by me. "Hi, I'm Cassandra Lox. Or Cass for short, You must be Tyler-" "Lox" weird, we have the same name and hair style. Her brow hair that covers her left eye, green headphones (I had to look at the photo Cass. Its either green or purple so idk) and white shirt with a black V-neck, black pants with gray shoes with purple laces.(just go with it Cass)

"Hey you look almost like me" we both said sync. "So what's your moms name" Cass said with a little hope in her voice. "Oh there names are," "Grace and Paul but they died in a car cras- Oh My Goodness you my brother/sister" we said in usion (that's how you spell it? ) I put my hand in her left cheek. "So you've been here the whole time hu? " I said, then I hugged her. Finally, me and her, together at last.

Cass P.O.V. {GAH SO MANY POV CHANGES}

So he's been in this place all along? Me and Starr found her brother in a website. At that time, we live with an abusive dad. His wife killed her self and blame it on us fro causing so much trouble, but in reality, she killed her self because our 'dad' beated her a lot and she had enough of that, so she need the line there.

Starr has been obsessed over a YouTuber called SkyDoesMinecraft and I've been obsessed over a YouTuber called DeadloxMc. Starr felt a connection with him and she felt like they were related, so we stole money from out father and whent to the nearest hospital to see some blood test.

She was related to a guy named Adam Dalhberg. The last name makes since cause, ya know. So we told the nurse if she can tell us we're he lives, she said in Washington. We told her if we can borrow a phone really quick so we can call 911. So are dad has been arrested and we we're sent here. "So how you got here?" TY asked "Oh um well..

-TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE STORY UNLESS YOU SHAN'T TO HERE IT AGAIN-

"I feel so sorry for y'all guys. At least we finally meat y'all." He's said and I nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOO LONG. It took me like 2 hours to make this. Also I make this my scratch. I don't really do plots, I just think of them in my mind on the way. So that's how I do my books. Also my dad just came in just when i finished the chapter. No lie