Ch 8; New biggining, New life

Starr P.O.V.

I feel dark magic, like mine. But it's not me. Cass feels it too. When we reach the house, we coulden believe our eyes, it was a beautiful house. The 2 story house had a white coting of pain, it had 12 rooms, one big modern kitchen, and big living room with a 72 inch Tv screen and has an out door swimming pool. SWIMMING POOL!!! Me and Cass looked at it, dazzled. "So what you waiting for, choose a room." Sky said with a happy tone. We dropped off Jason a while ago.

The rooms we're empty except for the beds and TVs. I found this really cool room with the bed in the right, left, corner, facing the wall when you come in and the TV. There is a window in the middle of the bed. And the bed has book shelves as the head board. And when you lay your head on the headboard, there a cushion so I don't heut my head. And there's a bathroom connected. And a closet. This is much better then how I used to live.

My mom abused my when I was 3 years old, saying that it's my foult for there brake up. Then she took me to the orphanage and became an orphan. Was stuck there for 2 years getting bullied, got adoped with Cass and had all that abusing again. I have to tell Adam. "Big Bro! Can you come here for a sec?"I asked him, hoping he heard it. "Comin' Starr" I heard him say. A few seconds later, he came. "What is it kiddo ?" Sky said.

"Well um, remember when are parents got divorced? " I asked. "Yeah" "Well when I turned 3, s-she s-started to a-abuse me" I said. A few streams of tears came down to my eyes. "A-and s-she t-t-took m-me to t-the adoption center at the a-age of 5 a-an stayed there f-for 2 year, getting bullied and tormented and C-Cass was m-my only friend. A-and g-got adopted b-by another abusive dad a-and all my life, I've been abused. The only thing that m-makes me s-smile is y-your videos." I said. And I started to cry. "A-and t-they did some experiment o-on me."

Sky P.O.V.

Hearing that makes me boil in anger. I feel heat all over me. "S-Sky, look a-at your palm! " Starr said. "Hu?" I said. My face expression calmed down. I looked at my palms and saw nothing. "Sky, hold out your hands" I did as I was instructed. She closed her eyes, and put her hands on top of mine. She opened her eyes and it glowed purple. Well one of them. The other one, I don't know. Then she lifted her her hands, and out came flames, from my hands! "Just what I though" she mumbled." When the guys did experiments on my, they also did a curse. They,said that whoever has a amulet like mine, will have powers too." She said. "W-what do you mean "too"?" I asked. She breathed in, and out. "This is why I mean too" she said. And dark magic came out of her hands. "So that's the experiment you were talking about" I said, amazed. "Yeah. And I'll teach you how to use the powers OK" she said "OK"

"Hey Starr, do you want to be in one of my blogs?" I asked her. "Ooohh yes" she responded. I got out my phone, and hit the record button. "Hey guys Sky here and welcome to my blog." I said. Starr was hiding behind me. A little shy. I chuckled. "I have a special guest with me. You know how in twitter I was trying to find my sister? Well, hehe the funny thing that she found me!" I said while rubbing the back off my neck. "Come out lil sis " I said. She slowly came out and waved shyly. "Hi I-I'm me name is StarrCraft" she said and when behind me and hugged my waist. "Well that's all I wanted to say. See y'all later recruits baaaiii" I ended the recording. "Starr, for now on you are in good hands OK. This is the start of a new life" I told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There, done, finished. Hope y'all enjoy and as always, craft on my crafters. Starr out ✌ (sup ⓒⓐⓢⓢツ)