Ch 6; Ty

Sky P.O.V.

"Hey babe, whant to reacod a video of us on how much fun we're having? I think people need to know" Jason is getting on my nerves for the last 30 minutes, begging me to post a video. Just cuz I have 50 million subs (so not true)I still don't know if Ty is right tho. "Jason, Ty is still in the restroom and he's not coming out. I think that's a little more important than posting a video don't cha think? " I said with a little annoyed voice "OK fine sheesh" Jason mumbled. I just rolled my eyes.

"C'mon Ty, I need my friend out here." "Friends...... all....be" I kinda hear that. "Ty what was that.?" I said. "Nothing Sky" OK now that I heard.

Ty P.O.V.

"C'mon Ty, I need my friend out here." "*sigh* Friend, that's all we'll ever be." I said. "Ty what was that?" Oh shit, he heard it "Nothing Sky" I said. "Ty please come out. For me? " he said. "OK I'll cone out. For you." I said, surrendering. I unlock the door, and was met with a big hug. I was supprised at first, but then melted from the embrace I was having. I was enjoying the moment until Jason broke it. "*ehem *clears throat * y'all can let go now. " he said. My and Sky a parted, and blushed. Jason when to Sky and hugged him. He shot me a he's-mine-bitch-back-off glance. I shot him a sorry glance. "I think we should go home. Bet the girls are tired." Sky told us. "Sure OK" as all I said.

Jason P.O.V. (short)

Man Sky and Ty are really getting closer. I can't let that happen. I going to lose my fame! Sky is mine and only mine.

Ty P.O.V.

I was fiddling with my thumbs, thinking about the hug. My feeling get stronger by just the touch of him. When we sit next to each other on he couch, I just want to cuddle with him. "Ty I found our sisters. " Sky said, breaking my chains of thoughts."Oh, w-what oh yeah.have" I awkwardly said."Yo Starr, Cass over here" Adam said while waving his hand. The girls saw us, and event towards us. "Hey big brother, waz zup!" Starr screamed."Ooh cotton candy " Sky said, and stole some from her." Hey! Why you do dat" she said, with then trund into a lagh. Then everyone joind exept Jason.

"So y'all ready to go to your new home?" He said. The girls looked at each other, and squeeld. "I guess that's a yes" I said. I grab Cassandra's hand and Starr's too. "Hey Starr, is it just me or do you scenes that?" What is Cass talking about? "Yeah I do." Starr responded. "Girls, what are you talking about?" I asked. They looked at me, and said "Yeah, it's him" I am so confused right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you Cass a new chapter, hope you like it.Sorry that is was short. As always, craft on my crafters. Starr out✌♪♩♬ⓛⓙⓝⓓⓓⓐ