Chapter 7

I immediately saw a door at the end of the corridor, apparently so did Harry, we all ran to the door,... and smashed against it. Ron grabbed at the handle and jiggled it stupidly.

          "This is it! This is the end!!" He moaned. I rolled my eyes, ALOHOMORA IDIOTS! We heard footsteps and right after I thought of the alohomora spell Hermione pushed her way through, "Move OVER!" She grabbed Harry's wand and said, "Alohomora!" The door unlocked and we all ran in, everyone but me pressed their ear against the door. I backed up still after coming in and bumped into something. I looked up and a huge three headed dog shook its head waking up from its sleep. I could hear Peeves interrogating Filch. I ran over to Harry and tugged on his robe even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Stop Neville!" He turned around and saw big, drooling, and three headed. I realized we weren't in a room, we were in a corridor, the third corridor.

          The others turned around and screamed I zapped the dog with my wand hoping that would confuse it or something. I noticed it was standing on a door but I disregarded that as if I didn't move in the next five seconds I would be eaten. I ran to the door as they opened it. I ran for it but they shut it right in my face. I shrieked as the dog came for me I grabbed the handle and tried to open it. It was locked. DARN THEM! The dog came for me. I knew it belonged to Hagrid, it was way big, and mean, definately Hagrids.

          The dog suddenly stopped. I unlocked the door and walked out locking it behind me. I looked down at myself and shrieked. I was a bit taller with a beard now. IM A METAMORPHMAGUS? I  ran back up to the seventh floor and, thankfully, the Fat Lady was back. "Pigsnout" I whispered. "WHOS THERE!?" She shrieked. I forgot about the whole fact that I was invisible. I took off the cloak. "Oh, Jade, ok, WHY is everyone coming back late tonight!" I shrugged and walked into the common room and immediately saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville gasping for breath. Before they could see me I quickly morphed into Fred. I walked into the common room. "FRED? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" They all yelled, quietly at me. "I-I" I still sounded like Jade! Shoot. I ran back to the portrait. Plan 'A' failed, I wouldn't even be able to go up to the girls dormitory! I morphed back into Jade and walked in looking confused. "What happened with Fred?" I always talked quietly, I could tell they couldn't hear me. "WhAt?? Jade! You too? Why is everybody going out today!?" I rolled my eyes and walked up to the girls dormitory. That was WAY too close. I slipped on my pajamas and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

         I woke up to Hermione shaking me. She told me everything that they had figured out and what happened last night. Not that I was THERE or anything.  You SHOULD have seen Malfoys face when he saw that they weren't expelled! (And you can, look at the side you weirdo :P)

        We talked about the little package all of breakfast. I ate a bit but I wasn't that hungry. Hermione and Neville were having their own little issues at the moment. Harry and Ron were talking when the owl's came. I immediately saw Fluff. My Fluff. Fluff flew right over to me with five letters and and a package. I held out my arm because of how tired she looked, I could tell everyone was laughing at her but I didn't care and neither did she. I looked through the letters, mom and dad, mom and dad, newspaper, mom and dad, mom and dad. And the package was from... No adress? I opened the letters they all said that they missed me and contained money. I smiled and went on to the package. The only thing on it was a label that said,

                    DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 12/25

        I wanted to open it soooo badly but something in my head said no. I set the package down under my feet and looked over at Harry who now had a,.... long, parcel. They ran out of the hall and Hermione went to. I wanted to put my package upstairs so I ran after them with my letters and package. I ran upstairs to my dormitory and opened my trunk. There wasnt really anything in it, just clothes and school supplies. I set down the package under my bed and pulled out a quil and some parchment.

            Dear Mum and Dad,

        How is it down there? Thank you for the money. I've been having SO much fun here at Hogwarts heres a picture of my new friends!               I taped a picture of Ron, Harry, and Hermione all smiling. They moved too, it was a magic picture.

        I hope that I get to see you guys soon! Over summer! I love you!

                                                                                 ~Jade

        I folded it and placed it in an envelope. I could tell that the day they got this they would immediately write one back. They loved me with all their hearts even though I wasn't really their daughter. And I was grateful, where would I have gone if it weren't for them?

        I gave the envelope to Fluff and he flew away happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The day went by so fast, it was like someone had turned the hours of time forward. I ate my dinner quickly and went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled out my wand. I learned a spell where I could make whatever I drew appear. I didn't learn it from a teacher, I learned it from an old book i've always had.

       I drew a candy bar, just to experiment, and it appeared. I know this will come in handy one day.

I can feel it in my gut. I put my wand away and got up. I walked out the large doors of Hogwarts and outside where the cold air refreshed me.

       "What are you doing out here?" I turned around and a tall, muscular, guy was walking over to me.

       "Getting some fresh-air." I lied.

       "But it's after hours, you should get on inside." I made Bambi eyes at him and sighed walking back inside.

       'One, two, three" I thought and just as I said three he said,

       "Just be careful alright? I'll be at the Quidditch field, if your in trouble shoot sparks with your wand alright?" I cant beleive how nice he's being to me. I nodded and sat down on the grass consentrating on my breathing. In through the nose 1-2-3-4-5, hold it in 1-2-3-4-5, Out through the mouth 1-2-3-4-5. I got up and walked back into Hogwarts, up to the seventh floor, and next to the fire. I sat there and stared into the flames. I was the only one there, everyone else was alseep. I closed my eyes when I heard a raspy voice.

       "Jade. Don't be afraid, it's me." I sat up and looked around.

       "Who's there?!" I whispered.

       "I know Kung-Fu!" I threatened. The voice chuckled.

       "Ahh, just like your mother you are."

       "You know my mother?" I said taken aback.

       "She was my best friend." The voice said sadly.

       "Where are you?" I asked still looking around.

       "The fire." I looked in the fire and saw a farmiliar face. Uncle Sirius. I don't remember anything, but him, on the day before I was taken away from my brother. I thought so hard that I fell back on the couch.

       I got up rubbing my head. I looked around. The room I was in had a crib with a spinning mobile above it. I looked over and saw, Mom, Dad, and Uncle Sirius.

       "Mom! Dad! It's me! Jade!!" I cried. They kept talking. They couldn't see me. Suddenly a tall dark man burst through the door. And with one zap I was dead. I fell through a deep dark hole. I struggled and screamed reaching my hands out to Uncle Sirius who was reaching down to me. I reached up but the more I reached the farther he got. I sat there and cried. I lifted my head up and suddenly I was back in the common room. I looked in the fire, and Uncle Sirius was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Once again, Larlarlar! this is in the Watty awards ya know! I would really appreciate it if you guys would comment or something when you read, because, the book says 627 reads and 42 comments, so yeah, that makes me a little mad sometimes. Also, comment on what YOU think is in the box! Is it a pinwheel NO IT IS NOT A PIN WHEEL, A lollipop? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! But, live on!

                               ~SS Larlarlar