Chapter 17

I'm officialy spending the rest of my vacation finishing MOST of my stories, with the exception of two or three. I feel so bad not uploading this since... February 22nd, 2012.... That's a LONG time, I mean for a finished book that's alright because, well, it's finished, but for a book that was supposed to be ended FOUR MONTHS AGO, that's horrible. I've just had so much going on with sports and stuff... Well alright, I feel kind of garuolus right now, so here is the next chapter, theres probably going to be one chapter after this and then the authors note, so...Yeah! ONWARD->->->->->->->->->->->->

__________________________________________

      "Alright, Harry. We go home tomorrow right after breakfast, so this is our LAST chance to look at the memories. Unless, of course, you want to wait till next year,"

      "Your right Jade. But how are we going to get to his office without being caught! We were caught twice last night!" I nodded and thought hard, he did have a point.

      "Well last night we didn't have this," I held up the cloak.

      "Yeah that could make a difference." He grinned, and we got under the cloak beginning to walk down the dark hallway. We made it all the way to the statue and whispered softly,

      "Lemondrops," nothing happened,"chocolate frogs, fizzy fims, swirly lollipops! Just OPEN!" The statue remained still.

      "Jade you're an idiot," Harry mumbled, and the statue began to spin. I looked over at Harry who was failing to contain his laughter.

      "Are you kidding me! What kind of password is that?" Harry snorted,"A good one." I rolled my eyes and slowly walked up the stairs. My elbow hit the bowl of little black things, again, but this time I caught it.

      "Jade your such a klutz! Lets just go to the pensive!" We tip-toed over to the pensive and shut the door, but this time I added a sound barrier.

      "Alright, there's only four vials, let's start with...This one!" He pulled out a vial and took the cork out, moving the memory into the pensive.

      "So now what? Do we just dip our face in?" He asked. I nodded and put my face in the murky silver water and watched as a scene of Harry and I playing unfolded.

      "Mommy loves you!" Cooed, who I believed to be our mom. We giggled and played with our assorted toys scattered on the deep violet carpet.

      "I'm going to go put some food on the stove, I'll be right back!" She stood up from the couch she was on and Harry and I walked over to ourselves slowly.

      "You were a chubby baby!" I supressed my laughter as Harry gave me a sharp glare.

      "Well....You were,..Wearing pink!" I couldn't help it any longer, and I burst out laughing.

      "Of course I'm wearing pink! I'M A GIRL!" He joined in laughing and we went over to the babies. As soon as we went to touch them, everything fell apart and we were spit out of the pensives waters.

      "Let's doooo," Harry grabbed the pensive that seemed to come next, "this one!" he, poured the memory into the pensive, and again we ducked our heads in the water.

      "Oh, Uncle Sirius got you two presents!" I ran over to him, "Uncle Sirius!" I yelled, my hand went right through him, and Harry came over, putting his hand on my shoulder.

      "It's just a memory. He can't see or hear us, I guess." Our uncle gave Harry a silver train, that would fly around the room when all the pieces were put together. And I got a small doll with brown hair, and a velvet purple dress. We both hugged Uncle Sirius and babbled nonsense, and then we were returned to the enclosed room again.

      Again we chose a vial and poured the memory in.

      "Lily! Look at Jade!" I glanced over at baby me, and I had my fathers wand. The couch was floating high in the air.

      "What James? I couldn't---Oh my gosh!" She smiled and brought the couch down softly.

      "Jade, your such a powerful young wizard!" I babbled and clapped inspecting the wand in my hand.

      "I think Harry's got it in him too, I can feel it." Harry crawled over to me and I seemed to be showing him the wand, and how I made it work. Then the scene ended.

      "Harry, the last vial. What do you think it's about?" He shrugged slightly,

      "I have no idea,"

      "Well lets find out!" I poured the memory in and eagerly looked into the water. It wasn't a cheerful memory like I thought it would be though.

      "James, he's coming!" My mom grabbed a large transluscent blanket.

      "Get Jade hidden Lily!" I snickered and Harry rolled his eyes.

      The blanket was thrown over me, and she gently placed me under our crib.

      "Jade, you have been amazing at magic ever since you were born, i'm proud of you and your brother, and i'm sure you will do the right thing. I love you." She swept a glistening tear out of her eye and hugged Harry tightly whispering her last words to him.

      Suddenly a dark cloaked figure entered the room. He waved his wand and a light green glow hit our parents.

      I looked over at us. Helpless little babies who needed warmth, and love. I gasped when I saw my baby self squeezing her eyes shut to a tightness I hadn't known I was capable of. I took a second glance and saw a small silver line spiraling around harry making a sort of cacoon.

      "Jade? You saved me?" I shrugged and watched as the spell bounced off the cacoon.

      "I guess, yeah."

      "And you must have given me the cloak for Christmas." I suddenly became very interested with a small lint ball on the rug.

      "Yeah, about that," I was cut off by Harry hugging me.

      "I would be dead if it weren't for you. Thanks Jade," I smiled and hugged him back.

      We were pushed out of the pensive for the last time, and we immediately started to get our stuff organized.

      "Let's go," I whispered, taking down the sound barrier. We walked slowly out the door and down to the common room.

      "Well, we better get some sleep, long trip tomorrow, gotta return to the horrid place known as 4 Privet Drive." We laughed and then it dawned on me.

      "Wait, you live on 4? I live in 6! The house right next to you!" We laughed hard for a few minutes and yawned.

      "Well I guess i'll see you all Summer!" I nodded, and walked up to my bed, being taken away by the shadows.

__________________________________

Alright, i'll be posting the next chapter, either when it's done, or tomorrow... I think I really just want to get it over with XD so probably in an hour.