Chapter 14

okay! Today im going to try and update all of my stories!! YAY ME! And I also have an important announcment, but it will be posted on Wickedly Good, so, you know, whatev. And! And, And, and, and...... PLEASE VOTE, and support, and all that stuffs caus I want you to!!! jk i dont really care I just want you to enjoy the story XD AND IM LIKE 969 OR WHATEV ON WATTY!!!!!! THANKS YOUZ ALLZ SOZ MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                          ~SS

---------------------------------------------------------------

        I squeaked quietly as Harry spun me around. Only I assumed it was Harry because they were invisible.

        "Jade what are you doing here?" Yep it's Harry.

        "Enjoying the nice view of outside the Common Room?" I offered. He sighed and lifted the cloak.

        "What?" I said still staring at him.

        "Get under the cloak, you might as well come." He said motioning towards the empty spot next to him under the cloak.

        "Oh, okay!" I whispered walking under the cloak.

        "What was the real reason you were standing there?" He whispered to me.

        "Harry. It's complicated. But I was worried about you!" I can't tell him he's my brother. I can't tell him he's my brother. I repeated silently in my head.

        We eventually made it to the Restricted section of the Library, but it was really dfark, and mega creepy. Harry lit a lantern and started scanning over the book titles.

        "Do you hear that whispering?" He nodded and it looked like he slightly shivered. I don't blame him. It's pretty creepy.

        One book, literally screamed at him. So, now we were running, through some, probably forbidden hallway. We came across about four teachers who were now searching for us, which is just lovely.

        "Jade." He whispered nudging my arm.

        "What?" I whispered back. He nodded his head towards a doorway to our right. We slipped through it and sat on a small marble step observing the room. It appeared to be an old classroom, with all the desks and chairs against the wall and turned over waist-baskets.

        I looked at Harry who was focusing on something. I followed his eyes to a tall golden mirror, with inscriptions at the top. I pulled off the cloak not hearing anyone and moved closer to the mirror with Harry.

        I gasped clapping a hand over my mouth. I could tell Harry was just as freaked out as me.

        I pressed my hand against the glass where my moms hand would be. My mom and dad stood there smiling at me. It was almost enough to make me cry.

        "What do you see?" Harry asked, his voice quivering slightly.

        "M-My parents." I answered.

        "Really? Me too..." He trailed off just staring at the mirror.

        "Harry, theres something I need to tell you," I said nervously to him.

        "What is it Jade?"

        "I'm," Gosh is this it?

        "Your what?"

        "I'm your sister."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooh!!!!!! The time has come!!!!! How do you think Harrys going to react to that!? Please tell me in the comments!!

                                                         ~SS