Chapter 13

I pulled my shirt back up and started to shiver. Does this mean that, I was there? And I was affected too? Will me having a scar like Harry's mix everything up? I just one tell anyone. I decided walking back to the Great Hall.

The food was GREAT and I heard Harry talking about sneaking to the restricted section with the cloak. I'm really gonna miss that cloak. I looked at all the things I had found when eating, some new quills a new chessboard, some fireworks, a quidditch guide book. Wow, I really lucked out, I thought as i walked back upstairs.

        I put my things away and got my winter clotheson and running outside. I had a snowball fight with Fred and George and soon beamed Ron in the stomach with a huge ball of snow which, somehow, got a bit of snow down his back. But it was hilarious none the less.

        I made a snow angel and five snowmen which I brought to life. I took of one of the snowmans heads and threw it at George who, just my luck, had a HUGE snowball piled up in his arms. He attempted to throw it at me and failed turning it into a large mound of snow again.

         I took out my wand and repaired the snowball, then levitated it over Georges' head when he wasn't looking and dropped it. His face right then was priceless as we all laughed our heads off.

        I then suddenly realized while putting away my wand that I was probably going to be in trouble for the next two days.

        I ran around the courtyard laughing as George chased me.

        "You will never get me! You will never get meee!" I sang as we ran. He jumped grabbing my scarf and making me plunge myh head into a pile of powdery snow.

        "Ohfgsf hadsd hdasjgd vrugfiuf fufhiiusgy," I said, my head still in the snow.

        "What?" George said -barely-, still laughing, clutching his side on the ground. I pulled my head out and repeated.

        "Ha ha, very funny."

        "Oh yeah it is very funny!" Fred said joining his brother, Ron, Harry, and Hermione on the ground. I pulled out my wand and used a spell to make a snowball as big as a Queen-sized matress. I floated it over to Georges head and dropped it, putting my wand back in my pocket.

        It went on for about an hour just like that. I love you Hogwarts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres ya goes, another chapter, their all friends yay! Friend scene!! SO, if it's your birthday Happy Birthday, if you sneezed blesh you, if you voted my dog proudly licks your face.

                                                                                        ~SS