Chapter 10

Hey guys! I am just going to say, if you want me to read your stories just comment and I will as SOON as I can, and please read this and vote if you like it, comment? fan? It all counts! And I just want to mention again that if your looking for something good to read then I suggest, Rose Dawson by potternerd, it's a great book and theres a pretty good plot behind it all, and thank you guys for how much support I've gotten so far! A little over 1,000 reads! I did NOT expect that in such a short amount of time! :)) thanks guys! And enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 Remember when I said, 'Not so long to wait,' about the box? I was SO wrong.        

        I can't wait, I look at it everyday and want to open it and see what's inside. It's like a Tornado pulling me in.

                And remember when I was locked in a room with Fluffy? Well, i'm not a metamorphmagus. Because I have this little container of water that I use when I'm miles away from any source of water, or i'm too lazy to go to the water fountain, usually number 2, but anyway, I was going to refill it that day, and remember when I made all the potions? I also made polyjuice potions, including ones for Hagrid, Fred, Penelope, Seamus, Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

                I dumped the 'water' in my drink before I went to refill it because I hadn't thought of what to drink. So once it was refilled I drank the, 'water'. But the thing about the potions I made is they don't activate unless you want them too, and they wear off in seven hours. So when I thought Hagrid it activated the potion and I turned into Hagrid.

                And on my way back to the portrait I drank some of the 'water' and it was the polyjuice potion for Fred. So yeah, and if your wondering how I figured this all out, I was going to Snapes office to get the potions answers and when I walked in, well, it went like this,

                "Hello Profess---"

                "Your out of bed after hours AND your mimicking Dumbledore? 70 points from Gryffindor." Then I looked down, and realized I was still Jade in my owl pajamas.

                Yep I bet everyone would LOVE me if they heard that. But yeah, so back to current events, which would be Harry dangling from a broomstick. I stood up and looked around trying to find who was jinxing my brother, they are SO going to get it.

                I drew my invisibility cloak, still looking, and slid it on. At last I saw Snape and Quirrel both moving their lips, their eyes glued to Harry.

                Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo, Quirrel. I ran through the passage under the stands looking up and trying to get to the teachers.

                Huffelpuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, TEACHERS! And Lee. I pulled my wand out but before I could do anything, Hermione rushed up out of nowhere and set Snapes cloak on fire and then put the fire in a jar running away.

                After she was out of sight, I watched and noticed that didn't do anything, so before I left I pushed Quirrel forward. I ran back through under the stands towards my seat taking off the invisibility cloak and drawing it sending it back to my trunk. When I sat down again Harry was on all fours choking on something.

                A minute later the snitch was in his hand and Gryffindor had won. You blink and you miss everything at Hogwarts.

                I quickly levitated the cameras back to me and walked out with the crowd. I felt a tingling on the back of my neck and turned around to see Dumbledore staring at me. I turned back around and kept walking. Did he notice the cameras? I hope I don't get in trouble...

                I decided to go visit Hagrid instead of going back to the common room. I walked down and knocked on the door. Hagrid opened it almost immediately and offered me tea. I had grown fond of the Twinings back at my house so I asked if I could make my own, and when he wasn't looking I drew the box of Twinings taking one and drawing it again.

                I filled the kettle and sat on the couch. A minute later Harry, Ron, and Hermione were making theirselves at home. The kettle whistled and I took it pouring hot water half-way up the glass.

                "Do you have any milk?" I asked putting in the teabag and stirring it slowly.

                "I've got dragons milk." He said holding it out to me. I guess it's worth a try, I thought taking the milk and pouring it up the rest of the cup. I set the milk aside and stirred it all together and adding something that looked like sugar.

                "Hagrid? What's this?" I said sprinkling a little into my tea.

                "Oh those are fairy tears." I stopped sprinkling.

                "And what do they taste like?"

                "Like regular ol' muggle shewger, only better," I put it back on the little spice rack of his and sat back down on the couch next to Harry. They started talking about the match but I just stared into the fire thinking of Uncle Sirius.

                I can't tell Harry about me being his sister, or uncle sirius, nobody specifically told me not to but I just had this weird feeling in my gut. I tuned back in to hear Harry say,

                "But Snapes trying to steal it!" I snapped into auto mode as I said half yelling along with Hagrid's muttering,

                "Rubbish!" They stared at me as I shuffeled my feet as they waited for an explanation. Hagrid spoke first.

                "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort." I nodded feeling like they wouldn't believe me if I told them about Quirrel. I then took a sip of the tea. I gasped quietly. It was like, drinking a rainbow of flavor.

                "What is it?" Harry said quietly yet concerned. I handed him the glass and he looked at me skeptically.

                "It's REALLY good! It has Fairy tears, Dragons milk and Twinings flavor mixed together. Just try it! I'm not Draco with a polyjuice potion, I swear," I said laughing quietly. He took a small sip and his eyes widened. I smiled grabbing the glass back.

                "Mine," I said as we both started to laugh. Harry went back to the conversation while I drank the rest of my tea and got up to leave. I walked out the door followed by Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? I hope so! If you have any suggestions dont be afraid to share them, and please comment on what you think is in the box because I had an idea, and then I forgot it :P i'm  a genius right?

Show your support! I mean, you don't HAVE to but it would be nice...

                       ~SS