Chapter 16

I am so depressed. 5 of my chapters just got deleted T3T I HAD A CHAPTER FOR THE SEQUEL OF WICKEDLY GOOD THAT WAS 5 PAGES LONG! THAT'S LONG FOR ME!!! GAHHHHH! Wooooh, calllm, calm yourself, wooooh. Okay, now I will try again, and if it doesn't work..... I dunno, i'll scream

_______________________________________________________

       "Who leaves these,... THINGS, on their desk!" Harry whispered exasperatedly picking up more of the little black bugs we spilled.

       "Dumbledore," I said matter of factly, "just Dumbledore." He nodded and put the bowl back on the desk. 

       "You first," I said nudging him with my shoulder.

       "Why me?" I rolled my eyes.

       "Because he loves you. I lost count of how many times i've been sent to his office!" 

       "Fine." He crawled over to the pensive and hid behind it motioning for me to come. I crawled in after, but then I heard someone clearing their throat.

       "Excuse me Miss.Potter." I looked up, knowing exactly who it was.

       "Hey Dumbledore! I was chasing...nickle, around, yeah, I lost my nickle." He looked at me with his, 'Jade i'm not dumb' kind of looks. I sighed and got up.

       "Fine," I glanced down at Harry who was giving me a Jade-shut-up look, "I was looking for pictures of my parents." He nodded, still not completely convinced.

       "Go back to your dormitory, and go to bed, it is past hours. And I believe this is your 26th detention?" Rolling my eyes I replied, "Who's counting?" He patted me on the shoulder, "I am."

       I swear, i'm going to scream at Harry when I see him.

----

                                                    Harry's Point of View 

      Dumbledore cleared his throat above Jade. I cringed as she said a terrible lie about losing her nickle.

       "No Jade, don't tell him!" I mouthed out the words to her. She stuttered and was pushed out. I held the glass vials in my hand, and holding my breath, shoved myself into the corner. Dumbledore closed the divider of the pensive.

       "Well Fawkes, time for bed," I could hear his footsteps leaving, but then he stopped, "good night Harry." And then he walked away. I let out my breath and sighed. I didn't know what to do. Should I watch the memories without Jade?

----

                                                      Jades Point of View

       "Fred this better work, I have another detention tomorrow, I better not get another." I snapped at him.

       "Don't worry, this will be easy as crumpets."

       "Crumpets? No one eats crumpets Fred." We walked towards Dumbledores staircase, then the staircase started to open. We moved into the corner and watched, as Harry walked out.

       "Harry!" I whispered. He looked over at me and jogged over. 

       "Did you watch the memories?" I asked

       "No." I smiled in the darkness as the three of us walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

       "Hello Potters, Weasley." I groaned punching Fred in the shoulder.

       "Hi Snape," I turned around to look at Snapes glare, "You know this makes my fourth detention today, and 27 in all? Not including Proffesor McGonagall, then it would be 42, but-----"

       "You'd best shut your mouth and follow me."

       "Can I call you Snaper?" I said making hand motions to emphasize the name.

       "No, twenty points from Gryffindor."

       "Shut up Jade!" Muttered Fred.

       "Twenty Five." Snape coldly corrected. I glared at Fred and mouthed out the words, 'Look whos talking!' He rolled his eyes as we walked into Snapes office.

       "Hey Snaper, can I clean the tables?" Harry, once again, gave me the Jade-shut-up look.

       "Jade and Potter, you will organize my potions alphabetically, and then correct the test papers, I will be going over them, if you purposely give someone a bad or good grade you will share another detention, Weasley, you will clean the tables and wash the floors, after you will clean the cobwebs from the rafters. Start." Harry went to the potions and I went to get the papers. I thought I would be doing my class only, but in reality, I had exactly seven hundred twenty three papers to correct.

       "Jade what's this potion?" Asked Harry. I gasped at the vial he was holding.

       "Liquid luck!" Fred poked his head up from cleaning the floor. I took a small sip, (after checking that the door to Snapes office was closed), and handed it to Harry, who handed it to Fred. We all did what we were supposed to and when Snape came out to check on us, everything was done.

       "How-How did you finish so fast?" He said checking the first papers.

       "You may go."

       "Thanks Snapeo!" I said running out of the room.

       "It's probably about two in the morning." Said Fred as we walked up the moving staircases. I nodded and said the password. The moment I lay on my bed I drifted to sleep