Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning completely unaware of the day. I slowly sat up and closed the curtain locking it and then putting on a nice blue, sparkely blouse-top and a pair of black and white addidas shorts. I then walked downstairs fiddling with my wand.

        "AGH!" I screamed as I tripped over a brightly decorated box. Oh my gosh it's Christmas! I pushed the box back over to the tree and paused, the box under my bed. I ran back upstairs and brought down the plain boring box and then placed it under the tree.

        I then ran to the girls dormitory and brought down two jars of food fire placing them next to Ron and Harry's gifts. I sat back in my favorite chair and admired my work.

        A couple minutes later Ron and Harry stumbled down the steps and sat on the couch.

        "Hey guys!" I said loud enough to wake them up but soft enough not to wake anyone else. They opened their eyes wider and saw the presents.

        "OH MY GOSH I FORGOT!" Ron shrieked. Wow, he can be SO immature at times.

        "Wow, thanks Jade!" He said inspecting everything about the 'Quidditch Through The Ages' I got him.

        "No prob," I said calmly.

        Harry walked over to the tree and looked for some presents for him. I smiled as Ron inspected the food fire.

        "That's some special fire I made, you think of a food and lick it and you have your own buffet, and source of heat all in one." I said trying to sound like one of those commercial guys on t.v. We all laughed and Harry suddenly pulled me down with him near the tree.

        "What? I didn't get anything!" I said as I gestured to all the presents for Gryffindor students.

        "Then what's all that?" He said pointing to a big pile of presents with every one labeled, 'Jade Potter' and then my box, undecorated and mysterious. I could feel my eyes widen. I dragged my presents over next to Harry and just stared at the packages.

        "Oh no," Ron moaned.

        "What?" Harry and I said in unison as we stared at Ron confused.

        "She's made you a Weasley sweater!" He said pointing to me and Harry's packages. We ripped them open and looked at them. Mine was red with a golden J in the middle.

        "That's really nice of her, why would it be bad?" I said still marveling at the sweater.

        "Caus' mines always maroon." He said pulling out his, which sure enough, was maroon. Me and Harry laughed and we continued to unwrap our presents. I got a box of home-made fudge along with the sweater. A box of chocolate frogs from Hermione, a ton of prank-related things from Fred and George, Bertie botts every flavored beans from Ron, some cool potions supplies from Harry, Seamus's chessmen, and a few more presents. I decided to wait to open the box, ill do it in a couple minutes, just to save the best for last.

        "Look at this!" Harry said excitedly. The invisibility cloak was in his right hand and the note in the other.

        "I wonder who gave this to me..." I shrugged and went to the box. I slowly opened the top and looked in. There were at least 12 little glass viles and a note in an envelope at the bottom. I picked it up and was about to open it when I realized it was time for the food. I sighed and drew the box back under my bed. Walking down to the Great Hall I pep talked myself,

v1: It's Christmas! Have fun! Just enjoy yourself!

v2: But she's been waiting SO long!

v1: yea-well----

        "Ahg!" I shrieked holding my shoulder. I ran to the girls bathroom and pulled my robe off and shrugged the sleeve of my shirt down a little. I gasped as I realized what I saw. A lightning bolt scar identical to Harry's.

______________________________________________________________

YO<YO<YO it's me! I haven't uploaded any of my stories but this one in a while and thats because I'm working on the chapters, they both left me frazzled at what to write now. Any suggestions? PLEASE SHARE THEM!!! And also... Please tell me if you liked it!!!

V             C              F               L                   T

O            O              A               I                    W

T             M              N              K                    E

E             M               !               E                    E

!              E                !               !                     T

!              N                !               !                      !

!              T               !                !                      !

!               !               !                !                      !