|CH31|

Keshay Lewis•
"Honey"

Weeks started to pass by. The wedding planning stretched out longer than we expected. All of the Oliah's were invited and to my surprise all of them weren't located here in Nevada. Not only that but just about every family that works with them were invited as well. The way Miro described it to me is as if this was me being welcomed into their society. That this wedding would finalize what they've already told them. That I'm officially an Oliah.

"Mrs. Oliah. These were sent for you." Willow who I've learned is the name of one of the house keepers that works for O says while bringing in a large gigantic bouquet of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. They're white roses with a hint of red inside of them.

"Wow they're so beautiful." I exclaims taking them from her. "Thank you willow." I say with a smile. I smell the flowers only to feel arms wrap around my waist moments later. "You scared me."

I look up at O who only places a kiss to my cheek before reaching across me grabbing the note card that sticks out of the flowers. One I didn't even notice was there. "초대 수락됨." I'm surprised at the sound of his voice speaking in a language that I think is...Korean?

"I didn't know you knew Korean." I say in shock.

He lets out a laugh lifting himself up onto the counter top. The note card still in his hand he extends it in my direction and takes the flowers from me placing them beside me. I run my finger over the pink words. "It means invitation accepted. And those flowers are Magnolia Sieboldii's, the National flower of Korea."

"Who're they from?" I ask curiously.

"Nari Hyo-Sonn." He states. "She's a very important and dangerous woman. The only woman apart of the big five. Her family controls things in North Korea, and with her help nobody there will harm you."

I nod my head slowly. "And...she accepted are wedding invitation?" Only now so I realize how serious this is. Not the wedding but the people I'll have to meet. "That's sweet of her but...I don't want to offend her. I mean I don't even speak Korean, what if she doesn't like me?" I guess I never even considered the possibility of being disliked by the big five. If that were to happen what would that mean for me?

He lets out a laugh causing me to playfully hit him. "That's not funny! I don't know anything about them and I'm just blindly meeting them-"

"They don't know anything about you either. Your impression isn't the only one that matters, theirs matters too. You are someone important too. Which is why she sent you these flowers because she respects you already," he pauses briefly. "Besides all of them speak English. But we did all collectively vow to learn the language of one another which you will learn to."

"All of those languages?" This time I laugh. "You can't possibly think I can do that."

"You doubt yourself too much. And we all have to play our part here. They're protecting you, you learning their language is a sign of respect. It's the least we can do." Though I know he has a point I know I had my moments struggling just learning French and Spanish. I can't imagine learning three other languages too.

I watch as Miro walks in saying hey to me. I mutter a hey and give him a wave watching as he leans in towards O whispering something in his ear I can't hear. It clearly got his attention because I watch as his shoulders straighten up and he reaches over grabbing his phone off the counter. "I have some business to handle I'll be right back."