Ice Water in my Bed!

"Aphrodite!" My mother yelled.
I just rolled over in bed and threw my pillow at the door.

"Aphrodite! I know you hear me speaking to you,Young lady" mom said impatiently.

"What do you want mother? can't her royal highness get some royal sleep?" I moaned.

"No! now get your rump up or you'll be in a bed full of ice water!" she threatened.
"You wouldn't" I mumbled into my pillow and went back to sleep.
I heard the door close and footsteps patter down the steps.

"Thank god" I mumbled and snuggled deeper into my blankets and continued dreaming about Vin diesel. Hey a girl can only dream of so many men and right now I was craving some Vin.
One thing that I do love is muscle men and muscle cars. I just love the way the engines pur-

"Ahhhh" I scream. When suddenly water is splashed all over my bed.

"What the fu-" I screamed until mom cut in.

" You better not finish that sentence young lady! You are a future queen,
and we don't speak foul language!" She screeched.

"But now my baby is all wet." I whined looking at my clothes and baby to see us both looking like a drowned cat.

"Tsk..Tsk!" she clucked. Then walked off down the hall.

" Oh and Amelia has breakfast ready,and you need to get dressed.So we can go over, some of your royal showing preparations." She hollered down the hall.

"Ugh.. why can't you ask one of the maids to do it!" I cried.

I hate mornings and any other day of the week unless it starts with an S. And it just so happens to be a Monday.

"Aphrodite! it is your showing and if I wanted a maid I would have asked for one but I didn't I asked you so hurry up and meet me down stairs!" she growled leaving no room for an argument.

"Ughhhhhhh" I groaned to no one in particular.

I crawled out of bed. And when I say crawl I'm mean on all fours. I crawled over to my walk in closet and pulled out pure white ripped skinny jeans and a glittery silver corset top. that laces up in the back in a cute little bow. Then I limp to my shower and washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner, and shaved and washed with my coconut body wash.

Once out I quickly put on my jeans and my top. and put some coconut leave in hair conditioner, so my hair doesn't frizz.

I look in the mirror and admire my appearance.
I have a mane of black curls that reach down to my butt with streaks of silver and side bangs. And no silver wasn't added it just happened when I shifted nobody knows why?.But back on track, I am 5'9 with legs that go on for miles. I have a heart shaped face, with cute naturally stained red lips and long eye lashes that surround my silver eyes.
I'm naturally tan because my mother is from the Caribbean and my father is from Puerto Rican but his mother moved here when she figured out that grandpa was her mate which he was also known as the alpha king then wala! dad was brought into this world.

"Aphrodite get your As- I mean your hind end down here before I drag you down myself!" mom screamed.

"Coming!" I screamed.
I looked one more time at my reflection before I grabbed a few bangles and slid them on my wrist and ran into my closet and pulled out a pair of 9 inch silver peep toes out, with chains wrapped from one side of my ankle to the other and ran down stairs before mom came up herself.

====================================================
(A/N)
*Well it's my first☝ ever to be published! So if there is any suggestions on what should be fixed 🙋please comment💬*

~Audios~
Vana Voo😘