Peacock

Haven't spell checked anything so sorry for any misspelled words😲

"Hmmm what to wear..." I pranced around my room tons of times already.

Heck I even ventured into Zarics room and into Roberto's spare room.

I finally decided on being formal and play the princess role for a little and look around the place.

I grabbed out black tight sequined dress with a see through mid section and threw on a pair of black stilettos.

I smiled in the mirror and thanked the gods that my hair and makeup looked good still.

I skipped down the stairs of this mansion and walked around the gardens and smiled at a maid of child every now and then.

I turned the corner of the path and found an open area filled with peacocks.

That when my song popped up and I couldn't help myself.

"Let me see your peacock cock cock! Your peacock cock cock!" I danced around singing.

With a final spin I turned around and found a fuming Zaric with a smiling Roberto behind him.

That is also when I saw his beautiful royal blue hair.

" Howdy smurf!" I laughed

Roberto face turned red as he tried to hold his laughter in.

"APHRODITE!" Zaric bursted.

I yelped and ran for the castle with an angry Zaric on my heels.

I turned around one last time to get a good look at Roberto my guardian, only to find him rolling on the floor with tears coming out of his eyes as he doubles over in laughter.

"So much for a guardian!" I yelled and took off.

We had to of been running for a good twenty minutes.

Me Running and hiding and him finding and trying to catch.

I took a sharp left turn and plowed into a wall.

"Bloody Hell who puts a wall in the middle of a damn hallway!" I hollered.

Then to make matters worse Zaric turns and crashes into me.

"Holy Hell, Who stops in the middle of a hallway!" He lectured me.

I turned around and have him a killer look and some words of advice.

"Well if your dumb ass wouldn't have put a brick wall in the middle of the hallway then it wouldn't have been my fault!" I yelled back poking his chest.

He growled and his eyes turned blood red.

"Don't you Growl at me!" I growled back knowing my wolf eyes are shining through.

" don't growl at Me!" He roared.

I smirked.

"Ahh is the poor kitty mad"I purred holding in my snicker.

This time he hissed then smiled.

" is the poor pup-" but he was cut off with a punch to his gut.

From the one and only me.

He went to lunge for me when somebody cleared there throat.

I looked towards the "Wall" only to find a women in her early forties.

" Hello its nice to Meet you?" She drawled out.

"Aphrodite and you are.....?" I asked.

"This Nimrods Mother, Also known as the Ex Queen Elizabeth, but you may call me beth." She smiled.

I laughed at the nimrod part and shook her hand.

Zaric grumbled something about girl power, so I just elbowed his ribs and quickly walked to his mothers side.

"So Zaric why are you chasing this poor girl?" Beth asked.

I snickered at seeing his jaw drop.

" Mother she is nowhere near innocent! You didn't have to drive her here or have her die you hair Blue!" He pouted pulling on his blue silky strands.

"I see" she laughed.

I snickered and side stepped his lunge towards me.

Beth clasped her hands getting our attention before we could argue again.

"Zaric go get ready and call the family for dinner, your father will be a little late from work but be ready and invite Roberto and his wife and kids." Zaric nodded and walked away mumbling under his breath.

I snickered.

"And you." She looked at me.

I looked both ways with big doe eyes.

" yes you...I just wanted to thank you. You have only been here so little time but you have bought happiness and life to this house.

So run along and get prepared for dinner." And with that she shooed me away towards my room to get prepared for dinner.

==================================================≠=====

So I tried to make it longer! So I just want to say a quick thanks to all my readers and voters!

I couldn't have done it without you all! 800 reads is better than none!!

😘VANA VOO😘

VOTE 👍👎
COMMENT 💬
SHARE 📭📬