Plan in action

^Aphrodite^ in my mind! But I'll get a better pic; or whatever you have in mind!

Aphrodite POV

"ARE WE THERE YET!" I groaned.

Roberto turned in his seat and scowled at me.

"No!"

I kicked my feet up and placed them on the back of Zarics seat.

"What about nowww" I whined.

We have been at this for about two hours and my ass is beginning to hurt.

"For the love of the Almighty god SHUT UP!" Zaric hollered.

I chewed my gum and blew a bubble then popped it extra loudly for the boys then began chewing as loudly and annoyingly as possible.

" Dear lord! Gag her, I can't deal with her right now we still have two hours more to go!" Zaric commanded Roberto.

Roberto looked at Me through the rear view mirror and smiled.

" that doesn't sound to bad actually.."

And that's is basically how I had ended up hands tied behind my back and gagged.

Once they undid my arms and ungaged me I scowled at them then knocked them upside there heads.

"What the hell were you thinking! I am a princess not some...some...Commoner!" I screamed and flailed my hands about.

I looked around still grumbling about these morons when i noticed that we have a crowd.

" ha...ha..hi?" I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck."

" Your king is back!"Zaric cheered.

Roberto walked around to my other side and shouted.

"And don't forget about his trusty ass sidekick!" And the crowd laughed.

I smacked both of these Nimrods and walked towards the building willing to find my own way around.

"Hey! Where do you think your going?" Zaric asked looking frazzled.

"Well honestly, to hell if I don't pray! Now move your fat ass or get trampled! Pick one and quick."  He stared open mouthed so I went with the latter and kneed him in his family jewels.

"Ughhh!" He moaned.

"See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!" I laughed.

I skipped down the castles hallways and noticed children playing, women cooking in kitchens and far out soldiers are practicing in the fields and training grounds.

A maid past by and I quickly caught her arm.

"Excuse me do you know where King Zarics room is at?" She knitted her brows and nodded.

"Right this way" and I followed her lead.

We went up Five freaking flight of stairs until we reached the royal thrones room.

"Right here is his room and the next door down is a guest room.". She pointed and I nodded.

"Thanks, and if you see his royal ass can you please tell him that I have settled in quite nicely!" She nodded and left.

As quickly as I could I ran in my guest room and unpacked, then I ran to my bathroom and pulled out some Royal blue hair die.

I frowned then shrugged shoulders.

" well I was going to use this but...it'll look netter on him!" I giggled.

Dear king you have messed with the wrong Princess!

The cat is out and she is ready to play.

============{={{{======================================={

Well its kinda short but... I'm going to update again since I can't go to school or leave my house. DUE TO A SNOW BLIZZARD!

Taking a chill pill💊.( deep breathes)

VOTE 👍👎

COMMENT 💬

SHARE 📬📭

😘VANA VOO😘