Wolf Cave- part 2 Manuel POV

"Come in man you have to come out with us tonight!" Weston pleaded.

"I can't bro I have to finish the rest of the pack papers." I sighed. pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Why not? it is said that this is going to be the best club in the south side of Maine." Weston whined.

"Well I can't and you can just take Kelly." I said continuing my work.

"Well first off bro I already said that I was going single and plus you never know .You might find your mate after ten years of looking." he pleaded.

I sighed. " Fine I guess that i'll go and then I don't want to hear anymore begging from you. you are suppose to be my beta and you are acting like a child. I don't even see why I chose you as my Beta." I mumbled.

"Because you love me and I'm your best friend. So get your ass up and let's go." He grinned like a lost puppy.

"Alright but you are driving." I hollered as he skipped down the hall.

I got up and went up to my room. I took a quick shower and pulled on a pair of dark jean with white splatters going down the legs and a tight white v neck shirt and some timberland boots.

I had to admit I looked good. and if I find my mate tonight then she better be ready to be knocked off her feet.

I walked down stairs and got into Weston's black BMW full of other pack members as well such as the third in command- Connor. And my sister which is Connor's mate and a few ordinary pack members.

We pull in after about thirty minutes and park at the curb.

"Damn..." Weston whistles.

"What?" I say trying to dodge the on coming crowd.

"Look at that beauty man. and that paint job had to cost a ton." he said

I turn around to see what he's looking at and I see a royal blue jaguar.

"Well, I guess we aren't the only fancy people here. hell you never know next you might see Jerry springer walk in in." I chuckled.

"Well I bet you that whatever man drove this is going to get laid tonight." he laughed.

We all walked in and passed Paul and jimmy which are the two guards. seeing as I am there alpha I can easily barge on through.

Walking on down through I start to smell the most intoxicating smell ever. it was more of pineapples and mangoes with a hint of bananas.

"Guys do you smell that?" I ask looking around for whatever is causing that smell.

"Nope but let's party!" Weston whooped.

We all head to the dance floor when Jamie one of the pack sluts starts to grind on me.

"What are you doing Jamie?" I asked. not to much caring.

"Dancing with you baby you know you want this." she purred.

Any other time I would find this attractive but as of now my wolf is enraged and he wants out he keeps on screaming something. but I can't understand. so I keep on dancing .

Many shots later and the crowd even wilder than before the intoxicating smell becomes even more prominent.

But again I just ignore it and dance with Jamie in her barely there red Skin tight dress.

What can I say she is just an easy lay for tonight.

Just then the crowd starts to chant.

"Strip!Strip!Strip!" and that's when I spot the most sexiest woman alive and to make matters worst she is stripping in front of all these unmated males.

"Damn she's Hot! what I would do for a one night stand with her." Weston whistles.

I glare.

"Okay okay man your right I mean a one month stand." he grins taking the wrong turn with my glare.

"Your one month girl is my MATE!" I growl.

"Oh shit! chill Alpha we'll take care of this!" he panicked trying to hold me back. just as she was done stripping down to her knickers the crowd went wild and I couldn't stand it any longer.
She made eyes contact with me and then she did the unexpected
she ran.

====================================================A/N
Well what do you think? I know it might be kind of long. but do you blame her for running away. should she have stayed and be pronounced as Luna?..
~Audios~
Vana Voo😘