LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

"Thank The Lord!" my mother sighed seeing me make my way down the stairs.

"Ha ha ha... I wasn't that long!" I said. laughing full of sarcasm.

Mother gave me a pointed look.

"Well lets hurry in me and your father have to go out in a few seconds and once we are seated. you are to be next one called out." mom patted her hair and gazed my outfit a Oncer over. Then her eyes got all teary.

"Oh no! don't you dare start crying mother." I assure her. trying to save her makeup.

"My baby is growing up so fast" she sniffled then she straightens up.

"Okay. enough with that I can got out looking bad." she gives me a heart stopping smile and hugs me.

"Good luck!" she chirped and walks to the door and stops.

"By the way don't trip. the were society hasn't seen you let alone any other supernatural society. or the humans." she says.

"What do you mean. it's not like there are any paparazzi in the castle. let alone a live crew." I said.

"Well you see..." she starts off sheepishly.

"What!!" I squeak.

"Your father and I bought a crew tonight and you know people love the royal family and also want to see the future queen so why not let the royal showing be live and let the whole world watch if they want too." she smiled.

"So your telling me that those who weren't invited are going to be watching me on tv and see me in magazines!" I said calmly.

"Yes you catch on quickly!" she chirps.

I go to scream at her when dad appears and grabs onto her hand and lead her towards the door and the announcer quickly announce their names and the music goes quiet.

I hear the crowd intake and I hear whisper. for that was only my parents entrance. what will they think of me?

"And Now the one that you have all been waiting for!" the Announcer yells. catching the audience attention.

"The future Queen, till then Princess Aphrodite!" The Announcer yells. and that when the door opens.

And that's when I do what I feel was meant to do I ........

=============•=======•===========••••••=====•=•===•=•=•=•==•=====•••••===========¥==••=•

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK! for those who are still reading this story. Im not the best but hey I'm trying here!

Well I reckon I shall go!

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 💬

SHARE! 💌

😁Vana Voo🙊🙈🙉