First Impressions

"Alright, just try not to embarrass me please.at least not in front of the princess!" Roberto begged.

"Yeah yeah!" I chuckled.

The guard led us through the lounge to a empty garden out back that had roses and a water fountain and lights hanging from trees.

"Wait here the King and Queen should be here soon." The guard touched his ear piece and nodded towards us.

"There here." The guard motioned towards the doors and two mor guards appeared with the King and Queen behind them.

"Zaric what a Surprise, you never come and visit us!" Queen Fransica mumbled into my chest as she hugged me.

" I know I have been busy." I replied.

"Zaric nice to meet you, how are your parents?" King Alexander asked.

" I'm great and they are great themselves." I replied.

" but the real reason that I am here is because my friend here." I nodded towards Roberto.

"Well he said that he is your daughter blood guardian. And you and I both know that that is a rare thing."

The queen gasped and looked towards her husband for guidance.

The king stared Roberto down and raised an eyebrow. Then nodded as if seeing the truth.

"Very well,would you like to meet Aphrodite?" The king asked.

I looked to Roberto for resurrance and he nodded.

"Very well give me a second." His eyes glazed over and he nodded.

"She's on her way."

Just the guards opened the door and a beauty walked out.

----------------------------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------ Aphrodite POV

"Aphrodite your presence is needed down stairs." Father mind linked me.

" where exactly would that be at?" I asked pulling on my bedazzled emerald bikini hoping to go to the pool out back.

"Garden in two please." He linked
I hurried up and threw on a matching pair of peep toe heels and left my mane of curls down.

I walked down the stairs and looked around for the guards.

I headed for the door shaking off the feeling that something was off.

I headed for the door and I opened them and seen one of the most hottest guys ever.

I moved my eyes around and looked towards the other guy.

"Roberto!" I squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Aphrodite how are you."

"Great! So father what did you want?" I asked.

"For you to meet Zaric, king of the vampires and his friend which you already know." He waved about.

I reached out my hand to Zaric.

" nice to meet you!" I shakes his hand and he gasped.

" well I'm sorry for being underdressed but I was on my way for a swim."

The boys nodded and mom smiled.

"Well if you guys need anything I'll,be out at the pool!" I chirped and then turned around.

" Hey dad."

He stopped mid sentence with Zaric and mom and looked at me.

"Well I couldn't help but notice that at the guards aren't out at their post. And you know as much as I that they are always there." I tried reasoning.

" Weird, they are always out there its their duty." Dad rubbed his chin and motioned his guard over.

"Elric, go and check the post and do a run around the boarder." Dad dismissed him.

I went to turn away when I was suddenly grabbed and turned around.

"Well well well... My insider was right. The princess is hot as hell and there is two kings present in one place!" I tried wiggling out of his grip but I was stuck.

"Daddy!" I cried.

"Ah.ah.ah. I wouldn't come near near us unless you want your precious baby girl dead."

"What do you want Rogue." Father yelled.

"Why it's nice of you to ask! " the rogue laughed.

"But first thing first. Your Highness I have a name its Alan."
He smiled and twirled a piece of my hair around his finger.

"Get your hands off!" My fathers voice boomed.

"Ha! As if your command can bother me." He held up a long sword and placed it I front of my stomach.

"One wrong move and she dies."

Mother started bawling and then tried stepping towards me, but was grabbed by Roberto.

"So the queen tales the first step!" He cheered.

The swords tip,touched my skin and I whimpered.

"Whose next!" Alan asked.

"What do you want!" Father asked.

"Easy my throne. And I wouldn't mind the Vampire throne as well!" He laughed.

"Then why take my daughter. She is Innocent, let her go." Father pleaded and took a step closer.

"Ha the king is daring!" And that's when the Sword pierced deep into my skin.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed.

"Aphrodite hold on help is on the way!" Father panicked in the mind link.

I nodded and looked down at the blood leaking down my stomach.
"Don't worry I can hear your guards coming. But I'm not through with you guys epically this pretty little thing." Alan said and finished driving the knife through my stomach and out my back.

I fell to the ground just as the guards busted through the bushes bloodied and bruised.

Father and mother ran over to me and cried calling for the guards.

The last thing I saw was Zaric yelling orders to Roberto and father standing up looking ready to kill.

Then Everything went black.

================≠===================================================================

Well that escalated quickly. And I really felt like this story needed a change! So there it was!

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 📝

SHARE! 📭📬

😘VANA VOO😘