Piss off

( Zaric Up Top)

Aphrodite POV

"Sooo my son tells me your his guest?" Zarics mother said pointedly.

I shrugged and swallowed the food that I was chewing.

"Well I'm not quite so sure of that, after all he has been an..." I tapped my chin thinking of that word.

Then I remembered.

"An Ass!" I smiled

Zaric glared and i could have sworn that I caught a glimpse of blue chest hair.

"Ahh. My son tends to act like that." She smiled.

I laughed and pointed to his barely exposed chest.

"You might want to lay off the berries."

His face contorted into rage and he lunged.

I quickly shifted to the right and his face landed in my stack of potatoes that had sat untouched on my plate.

I tried holding in the laughter but who was I kidding.

I let it all out and my sides started to cramp.

"I....I think....you have...something... On your...face!" I panted out holding my sides.

He sat up and Queen Elizabeth growled loudly.

"Zaric! How rude." She scolded.

His face reddened and he glared in my direction.

Before we could bicker back and forth an arrow flew through the window and stuck into the stuffed pig on the table.

"What the?" I went to stand when another arrow was shot through the window. Roberto pushed me out of the way but not quick enough.

I hissed as I landed with a loud thud and the arrow in my arm embedded further.

"Shit! Check the grounds, I want this whole area cleared and Secured." Zaric shouted.

He was quickly by my side and lifted me into his arms.

"Let's go we have to get you down to the safe house." He growled.

I winced at the pain that throbbed in my arms and bit my lip to hold back any more cries.

Three hours and sixteen minutes and seventeen seconds.

That's how long I have been trapped in the supposedly ' safe house' its a fully equipped room with TV, cable,internet a well stocked kitchen and bedroom along with a bathroom.

But I'm not one to ever be stuck in a room by myself with nothing to do.

I rubbed my bloody arm and hissed as the arrow still protruded from it.

'Dammit women get ahold of yourself!' I scolded.

On the count of three.

One..
Two..

I gently place my hand on the arrow just above the arrow head and at three pulled it out.

"Holy mother of all the loving flippers!" I screeched as the pain intensified.

I bit down on my pillow and grabbed a bottle of alcohol and poured it on the wound cleaning it.

The pain was by far the worse that I have ever felt but again I was never one to submit.

I tore me dress and wrapped the wound and prayed that the doors would soon open.

Zaric POV

"Sir we have him in lock down!" My men panted.

I looked up from the monitor that led to the safe house and scrunched my brows.

"Why are you panting? You train for years and have never been this winded." I stated.

The men shared a look and nodded.

One stepped forward and held his hands up in a protective manner.

"Somebody hired an assassin to dispose of the princess." He said.

I felt my blood boil and I threw the closest thing that was near me.

My sixty pound dumbbells.

I manage to knock one guard out and shatter a mirror in the process.

"And he's in my custody Now correct?"

The one guard nodded as the other laid knocked out cold on my floor.

"Take care of him" I waved.

The guard grunted a 'yes sir' and dragged his buddy out of the room.

I looked towards the monitor and found the princess pulling the arrow out of her arm.

'Shit, shit, shit!' I thought.

This damn women is going to end up killing herself from blood loss.

I grunted and ran to the room hoping that I made it in time to save the damsel in distress.

I busted through the door and found her glaring at the wall.

'Yup she's delusional.' I thought.

As soon as I thought that she glared at me and rose to her feet.

She quietly stalked towards me then yanked me down my tie.

"Don't you ever leave me in a room like this ever again." She growled.

I nodded and she grabbed my friend down south and made me jump.

"Do it again and I'll make you re-live this experience."

I scrunched my brows .

"What exper-" without letting me finish she kneed me in my dick and gave my jewels a loving final punch making me drop to my knees then even lower so my face was squashed into the carpet.

Without another word she marched out of the room and left me to attend to my own wounds.

========================================================

It was a quick chapter but its only because I have to make some home made chocolate chip cookies.

So I'll update again later.

😘Vana Voo😍

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📬📭