Zaric!! POV. Giggle Fest

"Sir Roberto just pulled up at the gates!" One of the guards said.

"Let him in! and send somebody to get rid of this body." I yelled.

The son of a bitch took me a whole three hours! just to get some information out of him.

I'll admit he has some guts.

Nobody has ever withheld information that long even while getting tortured.

"Zaric! I have the best news!" Roberto Squealed.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"I'm a blood guardian! and you would never guess to who!!" he shouted bouncing up and down.

I eyed him wearily and slowly backed up a few steps. I mean hey I'm all for being happy but when he's a 6ft 8 man and weighs about 260 pounds of blubber and muscle I would be afraid.

He is the clumsiest of us all an that's saying something.

He not fat in a bad way, but he's more of a club bouncer material.

"Who ?! " I squealed. deciding to play along.

"You have to guess" he groaned.

"Oprah Winfrey!" I said giggling like a school girl.

He stopped bouncing then cautiously took a step back.

"Waaa? no and why are you squealing and giggling.?"

I shrugged my shoulders and acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I'm just excited! So what's your good news?"

" I'm a blood guardian to the queen!" He cheered.

" well I'll be damed! What did your wife say?" I asked curiously.

"Ehh. You know Becky! She's happy as long as I'm happy." He shrugged.

"Well then I can't wait to meet her. When will I be able to meet this ordinary girl?"

He shrugged.

" well you see I haven't exactly told her yet and she is a recently new soon to be queen and all so...I just felt like she needed space." He stammered.

"Ahh afraid she would reject a vampire as her guardian?" I teased.

"I-" he started.

When a guard barged in.

"Roberto your wife just called wanting you home!"

Roberto nodded and walked to the door and turned to me.

"Perhaps you can plan a meeting for tomorrow. I mean I know its a little out of place, but could you at least try!" He pleaded.

I nodded and watched him exit and ran my hands through my hair.

" ughh what people do for friends" I groaned and walked upstairs and plopped into my bed.

I texted the king of weres and asked for a tour on his lands and a chance to meet the future queen.

After twenty minutes I gained permission and texted Roberto its a go and to be here at twelve tomorrow.

After receiving his MULTIPLE amount texts of "Thank you" and "You won't regret it!" I threw my phone on the night stand and fell into a deep sleep.

Wondering what tomorrow would bring me.

=============[====================================≠===============≠==================

Well I know I took forever to update! BUT!! I'm back and ready to get this show on the road.

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 📝

SHARE! 📬📭

😘VANA VOO😘