The new rogues

Isabelle Point of view

We were welcomed back to the pack by Lance, Gabe and Gemini. Dimitri and Lance headed straight to his office without sparing me a second look. I guess it was fun while it lasted, now I just hope Dimitri won't go back to being the cold alpha I knew. I guess it was delusional for me to think that the moment we had at his glass mansion meant a lot to him.

"So, Isabelle, tell us everything that happened between you and Alpha Dimitri after he took you away from the club. Where did you guys go? What happened?" Gemini asked me, with curious eyes. She and Gabe seemed to have been waiting on our return to get the gist on everything that happened while we were away. These two were real gossip mongers

"Come on Isabelle. Spill it already! I know something happened between you two last night. He even forgot about his planned meeting with the rogues." Gabe's eyes bore into me intently, making my face burn red.

"See we knew it, you look so guilty. Now say it otherwise I'm not going to tell you about the hot news that happened here at the pack while you were gone." Gabe blackmailed me grinning. His piece of information for mine. Seems like a fair trade to me.

"What happened at the pack?" I asked, attempting to change the subject and honestly my curiosity was piqued.

"Nice try belle, you first." Gabe said not falling for it.

"Gabe found his mate!" Gemini squealed.

"Gem," Gabe sighed,

"You finally found her? Gabe, that's good news." I smiled, squeezing his tall figure in a hug.

"How did you two meet?" I inquired.

"We met here in the pack, she's one of the rogue wolves caught in our pack's borders. When I saw her I knew that she was mine. She is really amazing belle, you are going to love her." He narrated. It was tremendously good news that Gabe finally found his other half, someone that's going to appreciate that big heart of his. I know he deserves the best.

"I'm really happy for you Gabe." I said. I watched Gabe zoning out a bit, something I noticed happens when they were being mind linked.

"I gotta go now. Dimitri is busy screening in the new rogue wolves right now." Gabe explained, before he went off. I went along with him so I could see the new wolves and also get properly introduced to Gabe's mate.

When we got there, Dimitri was about through briefing the rogues that listened to him with their attention undivided.

"There's no need to be afraid, you are now going to be part of the Blood moon pack. You are all safe under our pack's protection." I watched in admiration for how Dimitri treated rogues.

From what I have heard most Alpha's are like 'YOU CROSSED MY PACKS TERRITORY NOW YOU MUST DIE!' towards rogues, most Alpha's aren't usually keen in accepting rogues that trespass into their territory with open arms. Rogues were usually greeted with their heads on a spike but Dimitri was different. He welcomed all wolves, rogues or not, he didn't discriminate against anyone. In my book he is the best Alpha a pack could have.

There were just five new rogue wolves; three males and then two females stood there listening to the alpha speak.

After Dimitri was done addressing the rogues they were all dismissed. A girl approached me and Gabe as we stood. She was skyrocketing beautiful with silk black hair that extended to her back. And she possessed a beautiful set of purple eyes.

"Hello gorgeous." Gabe mumbled before swooping the rogue wolf in his arms, as he covered her face with kisses.

"Did you miss me already?" She asked with a smile, in between the kiss.

"Yeah, you know it." Gabe said, finally remembering that I was still present with him.

"Let me formally introduce you two. Yennefer this is Isabelle, Isabelle she's Yennefer. My mate." Gabe smiled sheepishly.

"So you are Isabelle. I've heard so many things about you." Yennefer said with a long smile.

"All good things I hope." I said trying to reciprocate the friendliness but there was a distinct coldness in her eyes that made all my senses come alert.

"Well I think you will have to find that out for yourself." She grinned wickedly. What was about her that made me edgy?

"Come on, Belle, let's go and meet the others." Gabe smiled leading me to the other rogue wolves.

"Hey," one of the rogues said, it was a young boy. He looked eighteen or maybe younger. He had snow white hair and a pair of aquarium blue eyes. There was something in his eyes that felt eerily familiar, like I have seen them before.

"Hey," I responded with a smile.

"My name is Andres." He introduces himself.

"I'm Isabelle." I smiled.

"Luna, I'll see you later. Dimitri is requesting to see me." Gabe admitted before storming off.

"So are you really the Alpha's mate?" Andres asks unsure.

"Yeah." I said. His eyes widened at my answer.

"That's good news then. You are going to help to break the pack's curse right?" He asks, catching me off guard.

"What curse?" I gasp. I wasn't aware of any curse.

"I don't know… Alpha Dimitri didn't really give all the details. He just told us that there's a curse and it will be broken soon." Andres explained. The pack has been under a curse, so why didn't anyone care to share this with me? Maybe there was something I could do to help.

"Thank you for telling me this." I told him.

"It's no problem. I'll see you later Luna." Andres said before I left.

Why would Dimitri ever keep this a secret from me? If the pack was cursed then I needed to know, they were my pack too. I had a duty to protect them. I needed to find out more about the curse on the pack if I'm going to help break it.

Unknown Point of View

I walked out to the middle of the mountain making sure no one from the Blood Moon pack followed me. I was careful to wander out here without drawing any suspecting eyes.

I moved fast, finding a clearing in the mountain perfect for the summoning ritual I was about to perform. I was going to summon a creature so powerful it would put Isabella and Dimitri to sleep forever. I was going to make sure they die, mostly that witch Isabella.

I took out my bell as I began to ring it twelve times as I walked around in a circle.

“Reptum va kedavra ni kuno lla Saetani!” I chanted. Heavy wind blew around, shaking the ground and making the trees dance. I rang the final bell, making everywhere silent. The wind had stopped and the silence told me that she was here. My summoning ritual had worked.

A wicked smirk formed on my crimson lips, satisfied at my work.

“Isabella Rosa Santacruz's soul is yours to take. Make sure she never wakes.” I speak to the empty air, knowing fully well my promise was heard by the being I had summoned. Now it would take the soul of the chosen one, and kill her.

I slowly walked back to the pack since my mission was done. Now that I have come into the Blood Moon pack, I was going to ensure chaos would swallow this pack whole until it is destroyed. After all Chaos was what I lived for.

***Author's note****

Hello guys... Hope you are enjoying the book so far. Let me know your thoughts on the book so far… and what do you think will happen in the next chapter. Any guess who the unknown POV is from? Let me know in the comments and please vote and share the book. If you want to learn more about the book or characters faces you can find me on insta at heischerry

See you next chapter coming out tomorrow!!! Love y'all MWAH!!!

Keep commenting and voting guys ..

Chapter soundtrack: if you love her like that by forest blakk