waking up with a monster

Isabella's Point Of View

"Dimitri---" I moan a whisper, as I stirred in the bed. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead, it was caused by the flames from the fire all around the pack. I could feel the heat burning from it.

"... Dimitri..." I called again, feeling tears well around my eyes. A huge pain crushing me as I fight to escape the nightmare I was trapped in.

I finally jolted up from the bed I laid, gasping in an ample amount of air. I paused, not able to move for a second, my eyes were stunned by the foreign environment surrounding me, I needed a minute to adjust to the environment I found myself in.

'where the hell was I?' I ask myself. I couldn't remember how I got to this place that wasn't home.

My hands clutch tightly to my head, as I feel a piercing ringing invade my mind. The pain came as I tried to recall what had happened before. I felt so weak, as if all my magic had been drained.

I inhaled deeply, the memories finally hitting me all at once.

We were attacked by Rafael's pack and the red circle and I remember being poisoned by Rubi and the basilisk's venom. It wasn't just a dream, all the chaos, the blood. It happened. The last thing I remember was watching everyone around me die, I remember the burning feeling in my throat when I screamed. That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

This can't be happening, I have been kidnapped. Rafael must have taken me.

I carelessly staggered round the massive bedroom trying to get my magic to work but it wouldn't work. I couldn't feel my magic, my powers had been tampered with.

I look at the runic symbols on my wrist as they stung every time I try doing magic. These magic symbols were what stopped me from performing my magic.

I knew these magical runes, they were a binding spell casted by a witch to lock away one's magic.

I ruffled through every corner of the room in search of anything that I could use to protect myself since I was rendered powerless without my magic.

Thank the moon goddess, I found a pair of silver scissors, it was just perfect since it was silver, it could be fatal to werewolves too.

'This will do.'I sigh

I gave a double scan around the room. It was large, and the decor seemed ancient. The dark curtains were thick enough to prevent the flow of any ray of sunlight. I stumbled over to the window, dragging off the curtains so I could see outside.

It was the early hours of the day and I was high up, at the top floor of the Castle. I could see a tall tower not too far from the castle, I wondered what was there.

Suddenly, I could hear several footsteps outside, approaching where I was.

'Three, no… five. Five werewolves were approaching.' The voice in my head noted.

I rushed to my bed to dress up the pillows to make it seem like I was still asleep, while I hid behind the door, with my weapon in hand.

Without knocking the doors were pushed open, letting in a familiar woman, Sheila. her eyebrows lifted as she stared at the empty bed. accompanying behind her were four well built men.

I jumped out from behind the doors, grabbing Sheila from behind and placing the sharp scissors on the softest part of her neck.

"Calm down Isabella, Don't do anything stupid. Killing me isn't going to get you out of here." Sheila said her heart was beating fast inside her chest.

"Where am I?" I grit, letting the scissors peirce into her soft white skin. Blood spilled from the cut I made.

"I don't know. Rafael wouldn't even trust me enough to tell me where we were going." Sheila answered.