The Fates weave about death

Isabella's Point Of View

In my dream, there's nothing around but darkness. The gibbous moon shines weakly from above-- the only source of light. The sound of Ravens cawing is all I can hear, as they flutter above me in a circular pattern. But suddenly they all begin to drop dead from the sky to the ground, forming a black circle around me-- this was ominous.

I could see three ladies, standing in a distance, dressed in all black attires. It appeared as if they were staring right through me.

The one on the right was a beautiful young girl with ice blue eyes, with very distinct facial features.

While the woman on the left was a young lady, in her twenties or early thirties. She also had blue eyes and distinct facial features similar to the little girl.

The one in the center was way older. She had silver gray hair with a long and pointy nose. Wrinkles were formed all over her face and her eyes. She was staring at me intently with a heavy look in her eyes. All three of them looked alike, with their faces mirroring each other.

All three women looked eerie and ancient, I felt a cold chill crawl down my spine as I stared at how drained and pale their faces were.

Who were they?

My blood instantly runs cold as if frozen. I finally realized who they were--The Fates.

A heavy lightning struck on cue out of nowhere.

The Fates were the deities who held time and Destiny in their hands. They were three but existed in one. They are what was, what is and what will be. Holding the knowledge of the entire universe in their hands, what had occurred and whatever yet to occur.

Why did they choose to show themselves to me?

My eyes narrowed on what they were doing. The youngest was holding a big basket of red yarn, while the other on the left was busy knitting a complex huge sock, that I doubt was going to fit anybody-- unless they were knitting for Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

I paid closer attention and I noticed that a lot of threads were linked and connected to a big thread.

The one at the middle, took out a huge pair of scissors--gold and silver, long bladed like shears-- and cut the thread. I could feel a pinch in my heart as I heard the snapping sound echo in my head. As the thread was cut, so many other threads connected to it also fell.

I shudder as three of them suddenly appear before me, with their blue eyes peering at me as they all repeated in unison.

"Child gifted by Selene, goddess of the moon! Calamity and evil will befall you!

As long as the Gifted one's heart still beats, The Darkness will scour the earth like a plague!!!

Blood must have blood!" They all chorus together repeatedly. The sky finally gave in, allowing the crimson blood rain to pour down on me. This was blood, I was completely drenched in blood as the Fates warning continued replaying in my ears like a broken record. Darkness suddenly engulfed everywhere around me, and with a snapping sound of the golden scissors, my eyes flew open.

I let out a strained gasp, drawing myself back to reality. I took a second to access where I was.

I was at my desk, this was where I fell asleep, while reading my mother's family grimoire.

What the bloody hell was that dream?

It wasn't an ordinary dream, that's for sure. It was a strong warning.

A thread represents life and the Fates snapped the thread tethered to so many other threads. The snap of a thread meant someone was going to die. It was so ominous, so vivid and real. It felt like a warning of something bad coming. The Darkness. A lot of people were going to die because they were linked to someone.

Dimitri.

This ominous message had to do with him.

He was still linked to the entire pack, if anything happened to him, the pack dies.

We were running out of time, I needed to figure out the spell to break the curse on the pack.

I quickly rush to Dimitri's Chambers, next to mine. I opened the door to find him standing in front of a full length mirror, as he worked on the buttons on his shirt. He was looking dashing in a black shirt and a long black coat. A smile of relief found its way to my face as I went into his arms.

I feel him tense up as I hug him tightly from behind. I was so scared that I could lose him, the dream I had was a surety that it was going to happen.

He turns around and lifts my chin up so our eyes meet. He could sense the state I was in. He could feel my worry.

"What happened love?" He places his palm on my cheek. I try to hold back my tears threatening to reach the surface.

"Nothing. I just had a bad dream. I'm afraid that something bad is going to happen to you." I confess to him. I watched as his eyebrows widened, then his soft smile was back again.

"That would never happen." He laughs it off.

"Dimitri, I'm serious. My dream felt so real, something bad might happen to you. The blood moon is just four days away."

"And I'm serious too, relax. Nothing bad is going to happen to me and do you know why? Because I have you by my side. I know we will be okay." He says kissing my neck.

I wanted to brush off what I saw in my dreams but I just couldn't let the strange ominous feeling go.

I moan into his kisses as I pull away.

"Where are you off to?" I ask.

"I'm going to pay Valor a visit. We need to have a long talk about the mercenaries he sent to kill us." Dimitri said with a low sigh.

He wouldn't admit it but I could tell he was affected by Valor's betrayal. I knew he saw Valor as more than a mentor, valor was like a father to him. But instead he was a two faced snake that tried to kill us off at the masquerade ball.

Suddenly I had a very eerie feeling about his trip. Memories from my dream poured into me hard. The Fates cut the thread of life they weaved, that meant someone would die.

'BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD.' I recall their warning.

"Are you going to meet him alone?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"No! Don't go alone. Go with Lance or Gabe. Better yet go with both of them." I sputtered worriedly, earning a confused look from Dimitri. He must have also sensed my uneasiness.

"You're worrying about that dream again? Your heart beat is running wild." He asks with raised eyebrows.

"I can't help it, maybe I'm just paranoid. Just please go with Gabe and Lance for backup. Valor is a very dangerous man, anything can happen while you meet him." I explain.

"Okay, if it would make you feel more at ease. Why not." He gives in with a smile.

"Yes it would." Before I let him go I kiss him one last time, the kiss intensifies as I feel both his strong hands grab onto my waist.

"Come back home to me quickly." I told him.

"Always." He says as he walks away with Gabe and Lance already waiting in the car.

May the moon goddess watch over him.

I would make sure what I saw in my dream would never happen. I had to find the spell to break the curse before the Blood moon.

No one was going to die. I will make sure of that.

***Author's note***

Okay guys, any prediction on what is going to happen regarding Isabella's dream? Are the Fates ominous weaving about death true? The Blood Moon is in 4 days, can't wait for you to see what I have planned. It's going to be spectacular!!!

As always, here's a soundtrack. Try to listen to these songs as I listened to them while working on these chapters.

Soundtrack: Sabotage by Bebe Rexha