Independence Day: The Awakening of Project H2O

Advanced martial art techniques were being sent in images that flickered through a girl's mind. Her eyes closed and her body chilled into a comatose state. She didn't object to such things, she didn't speak...she knew how, she just couldn't. There was no need to.

Suddenly it felt warm - where was the constant flow of chilled air she'd grown accustomed to? There was something else too. Her ears...they were ringing slightly and there were noises, but they were muffled. Others? She squeezed her eyes together trying to see who the noises belonged to and the voices began to grow clearer.

"Maybe it wasn't wise to release her." One said, it was slightly nervous with anxiety; distrust as far as she could tell from his tone.

Another came, this time sounding younger with a bit of a raspy - no husky-like tinge. "H2O, KF, think that means water. And Project? That doesn't sound like anything that should describe a someone, not unless it means experiments."

Her eyes began to flutter open slightly squinting at the light, even though it was dim. The voices that sounded distinctly male were still arguing and she made out three dim shapes in front of her.

"Silence, both of you. I believe she is waking up." This new voice was deeper, but calm, so that reassured her slightly.

Her eyes opened entirely and she took in the shapes in front of her before her gaze roamed around her environment. She stood up and wobbled a little but jerked up straight when a dark skinned boy tried to help her. Her eyes were narrowed and suspicious of them. Though curiosity overtook her at the site of the dark-skinned one having gills and...webbed hands? He was attired in spandex like uniform like his two companions, who looked younger. A red shirt with black designs, navy-blue pants, a black belt with the Atlantian symbol in gold - wait a minute. She paused in her thoughts, how did she recognize the Atlantian symbol? Her mind soon wandered again and she noticed he wasn't wearing shoes, like herself. He had pale blonde hair shaved down to the scalp and silvery eyes. The boy next to him was wearing a bright yellow and red suit with a red lightening bolt on his chest, with red goggles on his head. A patch of red hair exposed at the top which brought out his green eyes. The shortest and most likely the youngest of the trio, was a boy with a domino mask covering his eyes. His raven hair almost coming down to his eyebrows. His attire was dark spandex with dark red and some yellow; he had a cape flowing behind him that was black on the outside and yellow on the inside. An 'R' was on the right side of his chest.

"Hey, lady are you alright?"

She blinked a few times as she was brought out of her evaluation of their appearance. "W-What?"

"Are you okay? You've kind of just black out on us." The boy in yellow and red asked.

"I am fine. Who're you?" She asks. She pauses and speaks again not surprised by the sudden confidence and demanding tone that escapes her. "Scratch that, better question. Who am I?"

The boys looked slightly surprised and the boy with gills spoke, "We were hoping you would be able to tell us."

"The only thing we know about you is that you're referred to as Project H2O." Says the shorter boy. "It mentioned Atlantian but I won't know for sure until I have more time to hack past the triple encryption."  She blinked again a bit appalled as to what he was talking about. The words she understood perfectly fine, but she just didn't understand what complexities he was referring to. He added typing away on the holographic wrist computer that had appeared from his glove. He pulled up another screen and numbers just went all over the screen and moved vertically as he seemed to type quickly. "Wait, there's something else." He types a little more before studying the numbers. "Project Kr..." He pauses waiting for more before letting out a frustrated sound, "Files triple encrypted. I can't-"