Happy Harbor

MOUNT JUSTICE

July 18, 11:16 EDT

Ephyra was beginning to grow annoyed by the lack of missions; it been a week and nothing! She'd gone to the cave last night having received a text about a possible mission and when she arrived, it was false. She remained at the cave a bit tired from her session with Ted and decided to just wait till morning.

She awoke the next morning and changed into a red t-shirt with the golden Wonder Woman logo in the center of the chest area, and blue jean shorts that reached down to her knees. She wore gladiator sandals which reached up to her ankles and her hair was down, with her blond strand combed over to the opposite side.

Superboy emerged from his room with a black t-shirt with the red Superman 'S' Shield, some blue jeans, and a brown leather jacket, with some black combat boots.

Aqualad was already up before them, and was wearing navy blue pants with a mixed color of dark and light blue jacket, that had a high collar to cover his gills.

Miss Martian had emerged from her room, wearing of all things, a dark pink outfit. A skirt that came down just below her knees and a pink jacket that acted more as a covering to her white t-shirt. To complete her apparel she was wearing white knee high socks, a matching pink dress shoes, and a matching headband to top it off. If she didn't have green skin and amber eyes, she'd look like a regular Earth girl for sure.

"Recognized: Robin B01; Kid Flash B03."

Ephyra was waiting in beside Superboy as she, Aqualad, and Miss Martian eye the holographic screen which projected Red Tornado's trajectory to the cave. She turned her head to look over at the zeta-beam when it became active and announced her teammate's arrivals.

The two boys ran over to them. "Did you ask him?"

"What did he say," Kid Flash asked almost immediately after Robin's question.

Aqualad turned and answered them, "He's arriving now."

Kid Flash taps Robin shoulder, "Then what are we waiting for," he asks clearly excited, before zooming off in the direction of the cave front door. Ephyra turned and followed after Aqualad took off and only ran to keep pace once she saw Superboy and Miss Martian catch up.

The six teens walk out of the cave and up the grassy ramp just in time to see Red Tornado descending from the air.

"Red Tornado," Wally calls in greeting, waving his hand.

"Greetings," the red android answered in a computerized, male, monotone voice. "Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?"

"We hoped you had a mission for us," Aqualad responded.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility."

"But it's been over a week!" Robin interjected clearly a bit agitated, "Nothing is -"

"You'll be tested soon enough," the android responded as he raised a red hand to stop the Boy Wonder from continuing, "For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company."

Ephyra narrowed her eyes and didn't look at Superboy. I'm starting to think we were giving the opportunity of forming a team only to shut us up and keep us out of trouble. If we're in the cave all day awaiting some mystical mission, that's never going to come, we won't be out there doing what we accomplished at Cadmus.

Aqualad seemed to be a bit annoyed as well, somehow she could just tell. "This team is not a social club."

"No," Red Tornado answers in agreement, "But I am told, social interaction is an important team-building exercise." He says holding up a finger thoughtfully before letting it fall. "Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourself with the cave."