George the Giraffe!

((Little background story, so you know who George the Giraffe is. So, there was this raffle at a cancer service thing, and I submitted tickets for Kalahari tickets. Apparently, it also came with a poor excuse of a beanie baby. It was one of the huge beanie baby ballz and a giraffe. So, I won the raffle, but I thought I wasn't going to win. Anyway, since i was the one who submitted the tickets, I got the giraffe. So, i named him george and he is in this story)

Levi: These brats, making messes in the lounge.. do they have any respect.. *cleaning spilled tea from the floor*

George: *sitting in a corner, in beanie baby form*

Levi: *sees him and walks over to him* What's this?? *picks him up*

*puffs of yellow smoke surrounds them both*

Levi: *coughs* The fuck?

George: *in human form* I found him!!!

*looks at Levi*

George: *has big, pretty eyes, spotted hair and freckles all over his face and has baggy clothes representing something about the safari, looks about mid/late 20s*

Levi: *gawks at him* F-found who??

George: You! The one true love I have been waiting for! 5 years now I've been waiting, now I found him! *kisses him passionately*

Levi: *frozen from shock, almost dumbfounded*

Eren: Hey heichou, I was looking over the footage and I foun- *sees George kissing Levi*

Levi: *sees Eren and pulls away* E-eren!

Eren: *tears up* H-how could you heichou!! *cries like a girl and runs away*

George:........What??

Fairy: *pats him on the back* Its ok, I don't even know my slef..

TO BE CONTINUED... MAYBE???

((So what do you guys think? Should this be the new crack couple around? Or should I put Eren and Levi back together? Please comment what you think. Then maybe I will make a part 2))