Chapter 8

I followed Levi to what was a path. It was like the one that led me here in the first place. Thin, brown, dry and formed by trees which where on either side. To be honest it looked exactly the same as my side. That's what I thought until we reached the end of the path.
I froze in awe as I saw what was ahead.
"What are you doing standing there? Come on." He said, rolling his eyes. I followed, looking at what I saw. It was a massive wall. About 50ft high, surrounding the villages which were inside. We walked past the gate as I was staring, dumbfounded by this. Inside were wooden houses all around and markets. This was nothing at all compared to what I expected. I thought it would be the same kind of setting from where I lived, busy traffic, shops, roads, work offices, ect. I just thought it was a different city and I wanted to look around but this. This was completely different.
"Wow." I whispered, looking around. Everything was so old fashioned. I looked back at the wall and followed it to see where it would end. The wall surrounded the whole town. No city. No. More like Region.
"W what do you call this place?" I asked curiously?
"The inside of Wall Maria." He looked at me. "Are you that stupid that you don't even though the name of the place you live?" The place I live?
"I don't live here." I said, surprised and confused.
"Stop spewing crap Jaeger." He said, obviously irritated.
"I'm not. I'm telling the truth. I don't live here. I live on the other side." Then there was silence. What did I say? Did I say something wrong? I scanned the place from where we were. It looked strangely familiar, like I've been there before.
"You mean to tell me you live on the outside?" I heard Levi say.
"Yes. Why do you seem so surprised?" To be honest I had no idea if he was surprised or not because his face was impossible to read, but with the questions he asked me, it seemed like I was the one who was abnormal. Suddenly an image flashed into my mind. The Colostrial Titan was rising, looking over the wall. It's skin was ruby red with white streaks, it's dark eyes staring at what was inside the wall. Then it smashes his foot into the wall, creating a passage way for the Titans. I snapped back into reality but felt sick.
"Oi. Brat. What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost." I couldn't reply. Everything went blurry and I could only see shapes and colours, darkness closing in on what I could barely see. I felt myself sway from side to side until I could see nothing and feeling my head hit the surface.
(AN: hoped you enjoyed it. I know it was short but the next chapter will be better. I'm not sure if I should do Levi POV. Comment on what you think.😊)